Khabib has challenged Mayweather, LOL

KingRevolver

He just wants a big paycheck, and the loss would count as a boxing loss and not a MMA loss.

He made it sound like it was all about honor when he told NAC to keep his pay check cuz he's mad about his friend and etc, but he's just telling them to keep that 2 mil cuz he knows a fight with Mayweather would make that 2 mil a chump change..

Lost respect for Kabob...

Really?  These UFC guys just want a big paycheck trying to piggyback off The Champ's name.  Pathetic.

Guy has zero shot in a boxing ring.  Zero.

kinger you're better than this... Mayweather is the promoter, khabib wouldn't mention his name if it wasn't Mayweather's idea

Mayweather retires then takes the easiest fights he can find with the most money, he's the pathetic one having to go into the ufc world because nobody in boxing is marketable

Boxing 20-1 over MMA/UFC

um no, it's the other way around

you only say boxing because you scalp all over vegas

if boxing is so much better then remind me how many ppv events boxing has had this year?  oh yeah and why did hbo cancel their boxing coverage?  and why are most of the decent fight cards from Europe not even televised in the states?

um no, it's the other way around

you only say boxing because you scalp all over vegas

if boxing is so much better then remind me how many ppv events boxing has had this year? oh yeah and why did hbo cancel their boxing coverage? and why are most of the decent fight cards from Europe not even televised in the states?

Fishcuck is a drunken clown.

It’s not even close how much better ufc is than boxing right now

Retired, undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather says a boxing match against undefeated UFC champion Khabib Nurmagomedov is "happening," although he has not offered any details.  

Mayweather (50-0) retired from boxing in August 2017, immediately following a lucrative match against UFC star Conor McGregor. Mayweather's name has been linked to a comeback fight against Manny Pacquiao in recent months, however -- and now, a potential bout against Nurmagomedov.  

"We're fighting," Mayweather told TMZ Sports. "I'm my own boss. I can't say what's going on on Khabib's end, but on my end we can make it happen."  

When asked whether the fight would be a boxing or mixed martial arts contest, Mayweather answered directly.  "Who's the 'A-side?' He called me out so you have to come to my world," Mayweather said. "I seen in an interview, he said when he hit Conor McGregor, he knocked Conor McGregor down. He said I didn't knock Conor McGregor down. OK, Khabib. You got my leftovers. Whoop-dee-do."

The Dagestan native recently appeared alongside Mayweather's longtime adviser, Leonard Ellerbe, in a video filmed in Russia. In the video, Nurmagomedov laughs and calls out Mayweather.  

"Let's go Floyd, we have to fight now; 50-0 vs. 27-0, two guys who never lose," Nurmagomedov said. "Let's go. Why not? Because in the jungle, [there's] only one king. Of course, I'm the king because he cannot drop McGregor, but I drop him easily. Let's go."  

According to Mayweather, 41, a fight against Nurmagomedov would produce a higher paycheck than the one he received to box McGregor last year. Mayweather won that fight by TKO in the 10th round.  

"When I face Khabib, I'm getting a nine-figure payday," Mayweather said. "Yes, more than the McGregor fight. Probably $100 million more, guaranteed. It could be somewhere upwards of $110 [million] to $200 million guaranteed."