R.I.P.

jasson621

• 3 weeks later...

His lib opponent is stoked!

Not anymore :laugh

LAS VEGAS — A Nevada brothel owner and reality TV star who died last month after fashioning himself as a Donald Trump-style Republican candidate has won a heavily GOP state legislative district.  

Dennis Hof defeated Democratic educator Lesia Romanov on Tuesday in the race for Nevada's 36th Assembly District, which includes rural communities and large stretches of desert in the southern part of the state. County officials will appoint a Republican to take his place in the seat.

Not anymore :laugh

LAS VEGAS — A Nevada brothel owner and reality TV star who died last month after fashioning himself as a Donald Trump-style Republican candidate has won a heavily GOP state legislative district.  

Dennis Hof defeated Democratic educator Lesia Romanov on Tuesday in the race for Nevada's 36th Assembly District, which includes rural communities and large stretches of desert in the southern part of the state. County officials will appoint a Republican to take his place in the seat.

Wow. How bad do you have to be to lose to a dead guy?

Wow. How bad do you have to be to lose to a dead guy?

Is this a serious question? The RepubliCONS elected incumbent Nazi Steve King from Iowa. RepubliCONS also elected incumbent Congressman Chris Collins of New York. This con is facing multiple felony indictments. He'll be going to prison. RepubliCONS also elected incumbent Congressman Duncan Hunter of Ca. This CON is facing multiple federal corruption charges involving the personal spending of campaign money. He had a couple of mistresses. He'll be going to jail!

IAG, take the blinders off. Smarten up!. It has nothing to do with running against bad, it has everything to do with running as a RepubliCON. 

Is this a serious question? The RepubliCONS elected incumbent Nazi Steve King from Iowa. RepubliCONS also elected incumbent Congressman Chris Collins of New York. This con is facing multiple felony indictments. He'll be going to prison. RepubliCONS also elected incumbent Congressman Duncan Hunter of Ca. This CON is facing multiple federal corruption charges involving the personal spending of campaign money. He had a couple of mistresses. He'll be going to jail!

IAG, take the blinders off. Smarten up!. It has nothing to do with running against bad, it has everything to do with running as a RepubliCON.

K

You understand the gist of things? If you're a CON run as a RepubliCON. For the last 2 years it's been working out great for RepubliCON CONS! The no shame no morals party! You agree?

K

No. I do not agree....and not sure what that has to do with my comment about Dennis Hoff.

No. I do not agree....and not sure what that has to do with my comment about Dennis Hoff.

Not saying Dennis Hoff was a bad guy, but in today's politics only one party would welcome him. 10-15 years ago not even the RepubliCONS would welcome him.

R's no longer the family values party. Many long time Republicans and conservatives say the "No Shame and No morals party" is unrecognizable. That the gist of things.