TGF NFL/College Pick 7 Contest - WEEK SEVEN

Sharp Square

PO's Buffalo play stands.  It was Buffalo PK last night, and it went to -1 this morning.

Nope. Would have used it myself if it had been. But it probably should have been the line. HRWager boys really should not be putting up their own lines.

They obviously do not have their own line histories which is not surprising.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, what is your deal?? I was watching the line as I made the play!  I DO NOT even use betmania anymore since boatboatboat stopped having postup contests with them.

I was using the direct link on hrwager for lines. It said pick. You must have been smoking some good shit that night

Dude, what is your deal?? I was watching the line as I made the play!  I DO NOT even use betmania anymore since boatboatboat stopped having postup contests with them.

I was using the direct link on hrwager for lines. It said pick. You must have been smoking some good shit that night

The deal is we are using HRWager lines and you used a BetMania line. It is invalid. I bet the BetMania line and I did not bet the HRWager line because it was -1. I was going to post Buffalo but couldn't becsuse it was -1. That was why I pulled up HRWager to begin with.

It ddoesn't really matter. I said at the start using HRWager lines was a bad idea for this reason.

It was a valid BetMania line and HRWager uses BetMania almost always so fair enough. 

The deal is we are using HRWager lines and you used a BetMania line. It is invalid. I bet the BetMania line and I did not bet the HRWager line because it was -1. I was going to post Buffalo but couldn't becsuse it was -1. That was why I pulled up HRWager to begin with.

It ddoesn't really matter. I said at the start using HRWager lines was a bad idea for this reason.

It was a valid BetMania line and HRWager uses BetMania almost always so fair enough. 

you are wrong here.  He used HRWager's line. 

you are wrong here.  He used HRWager's line. 

Just bet Air Force at BetMania and HRWager. HRWager has the line juiced which is also showing on the non-live lines. Boys might have switched to BetMania when they went home for the night allowing PO to pick up pick. Not often you see different lines. Don't know what they think they are doing.