Disturbing news about 5 Dimes owner “Tony”....

Viejo Dinosaur

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

twitter has lots of users who post crazy stuff.

also there are lots more poeple out there using or knowing or interested in 5dimes than our small world of forums.

dont know this twitter user at all.  just an example this morning

JV Miller @JVMillerSports

6h

Tony from 5Dimes is probably in Cuba where the $750k in bitcoin were cashed and converted. Our sources indicate the Costa Rican authorities planned to extradite Tony to the U.S. for money laundering charges. This story gets less far-fetched when you envision Tony in Cuba.

also there are lots more poeple out there using or knowing or interested in 5dimes than our small world of forums.

6h
Tony from 5Dimes is probably in Cuba where the $750k in bitcoin were cashed and converted. Our sources indicate the Costa Rican authorities planned to extradite Tony to the U.S. for money laundering charges. This story gets less far-fetched when you envision Tony in Cuba.

I thought they found his body?

/

6h

:pop  :pop 

Even if it is not true. I doubt he is still or alive, or it is some plan to take his death.

I called this earlier, fake death. Some things are not adding up unless the find his body with an actual real report of his body being found. Would not surprise me either way. All the credit card fraud going on, the money laundering stuff a while back.

I called this earlier, fake death. Some things are not adding up unless the find his body with an actual real report of his body being found. Would not surprise me either way. All the credit card fraud going on, the money laundering stuff a while back.

Aren't there two reports out of costa rica  yesterday that his body was found?

I am sure that if he faked his death, he could pay off the right people. We are talking about Costa Rica. I am starting to think 5 dimes will be ok. If they survive all the withdrawal request. Tony was like 43, 5 dimes had been open for about 20 years so I doubt he was the sole owner.I think they will be ok, plus Brock will keep some customers happy with his plays there.

6h

The money laundering extradition is false. He was investigated 2 years ago and the government decided not to pursue any charges against him or any book here(books provide lots of employees for young people that use it to finance their college degrees)