Disturbing news about 5 Dimes owner “Tony”....

Viejo Dinosaur

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen PocketJockItch? Tony might be in a million pieces by now!!!

You know that went thru everyone’s mind here even as a passing thought. Didn’t he make a thread about him once?

I do not think Rockets generally messes with people unless they mess with him first. Last I heard he was working on positive things.

You know that went thru everyone’s mind here even as a passing thought. Didn’t he make a thread about him once?

I do not think Rockets generally messes with people unless they mess with him first. Last I heard he was working on positive things.

Haha I like your use of the word "generally" 

https://www.google.com/maps/search/t+5603+Whirlaway+Rd+Palm+Beach+Gardens,+F/@26.800709,-80.125637,949a,35y,39.19t/data=!3m1!1e3

check out the pad he owns in Florida

i wonder if he got tired of living in a 3rd world country and dealing with the brock landers of the world day in and day out - and set this whole thing up

I think that was sold last year.... Beautiful House

why the fk would not he have guards with him some guys to protect him mother fucker is rich and should have someone by his side to keep him safe

Good point. Hell I’ve heard from a few people, not sure how true but apparently sbr offices have armed security there and John and dozer all traveled with security.

Makes sense with all the money they made and all the people they pissed off when books went bad. But no clue if it’s true.

Security makes sense. Especially if he talked to people in real life like he does online.