Should I pull my $8k out of 5Dimes?

KingRevolver

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds true, however, 5dimes would be a good candidate to get bailed out/bought by someone big like Bookmaker. 

BAUS

This is very true.

HOWEVER. Account by account basis.

You would be looking at a range of a 10-20 time rollover on bailout and then at least a 60-90 day hold thereafter.

Wow maybe Broke, his wife, and TYRONE are behind this???

IF the pictures posted of him are accurate?

That dwarf couldn’t kidnap or dominate a flea. I get why he has an attitude problem. Sucks being a dwarf and subject to being bullied by men, women, transgenders, A person who’s sexuality I admire ’s, lesbians and common farm animals.

Bullshit??

You don’t have to worry about a withdrawal....what do you know about 5 Dimes?

all i know is what i know, and that's business as usual.  Had you not posted that thread, no one would have thought differently.

I've gotten bitcoin payouts in less than 24 hours since he "disappeared", so all i can say is its better than ever

all i know is what i know, and that's business as usual.  Had you not posted that thread, no one would have thought differently.

I've gotten bitcoin payouts in less than 24 hours since he "disappeared", so all i can say is its better than ever

73k there, down from 98k 3 weeks ago...……………..more concerned with the injury to Alex Tuch on the Knights and Hawkeyes run game vs. Maryland this week.

all i know is what i know, and that's business as usual. Had you not posted that thread, no one would have thought differently.

You’re a broke dick poverty ridden cab driver in Champaign, Illinois.

You know exactly fuck all about what is going on at 5dimes or anything Costa Rica related.

Vd on the other hand is well connected at books.

So fire up the cab and let the MEN speak midget boy.

You’re a broke dick poverty ridden cab driver in Champaign, Illinois.

You know exactly fuck all about what is going on at 5dimes or anything Costa Rica related.

Vd on the other hand is well connected at books.

So fire up the cab and let the MEN speak midget boy.

you're a fucking moron with no input whatsoever here

Go kill yourself