Machiavelli's BEST bet of the night.........

Mr. NBA

Also, don't think I haven't noticed you posting 1000 as your typical wager, meaning you going 2k against me is a big sign of disrespect!!

You must think I'm worse than Hank!

I'm the 2018 IAG Invitational Capping Champ, I'll have you know. 

Fade at your own risk!

Hahahahahahaha........nah. I have crushed the totals in this series including middling Saturdays game. I like the play tonight let there be no two ways around it. I'm just poking fun at you. Certainly not fading. :shake

Also, don't think I haven't noticed you posting 1000 as your typical wager, meaning you going 2k against me is a big sign of disrespect!!

You must think I'm worse than Hank!

I'm the 2018 IAG Invitational Capping Champ, I'll have you know. 

Fade at your own risk!

I guess I missed the joke and followed the under, Didn’t realize I really was fading the champ of my own tournament!

2 dimes...definitely disrespecting the champ. Unreal.

Wow. 

I'm really feeling the love by two posters that I highly respect. 

Should be a fun game tonight. 

My little bit of weed money vs two heavy hitters. 

Good times.

Mama has a new cat to pay for! Little shit took off this morning and came back for dinner and is gone again. I feel bad keeping him inside because part of me thinks he might actually have another home, so if he meows at the door, I let him out, I feel like I have shared custody with some unknown person. This stupid cat is giving me major anxiety....the least you can do is let me have this game

Mama has a new cat to pay for! Little shit took off this morning and came back for dinner and is gone again. I feel bad keeping him inside because part of me thinks he might actually have another home, so if he meows at the door, I let him out, I feel like I have shared custody with some unknown person. This stupid cat is giving me major anxiety....the least you can do is let me have this game

That's true. I do owe you that. Let me have a talk with The Universe and fix the outcome for ya. Ha. 

But.....maybe that cat has a secret other owner that is some guy who is kind of like you and he'll be out looking for it one day and then the cat will run to him as you're walking up to it and then y'all lock eyes........and nature takes its course. 

Hehehehehe. 

That's true. I do owe you that. Let me have a talk with The Universe and fix the outcome for ya. Ha. 

But.....maybe that cat has a secret other owner that is some guy who is kind of like you and he'll be out looking for it one day and then the cat will run to him as you're walking up to it and then y'all lock eyes........and nature takes its course. 

Hehehehehe.

You, my friend, have watched too many Hallmark Channel movies!

And I actually have! Oh man.....did I post about that earlier this summer when I was on that kick?

I must've. Oh shit. Lololol.

Lol. If you did I missed it...someone was posting about the Christmas movies though..maybe it was you...I was thinking it was Milwaukee Mike.