Whoever makes fun of MR NBA in this thread...

Machiavelli

Would've been better if you saw this earlier as the game was going and before the shitty lotto drawing. 

But alas, here we are. 

Gotta admit it was good payback for the fade thread!

hahaha......I only made that thread because you were Mr. unders for the series. Just a heads up......the series is 4 unders to 2 overs for those scoring at home. :cigar

November weed money is on the line. 

You can be sure that I am going to hit it. 

Hahahahaha.......not a smoker, but did try some last year in Vegas as I had a buddy that was all about it. I am not normally a goofy person, but good grief that shit we smoked made me Bet your cock taste like jellolike a damn school girl for hours. I remember sitting on a BJ table at the Cosmo giggling non stop.

Hahahahaha.......not a smoker, but did try some last year in Vegas as I had a buddy that was all about it. I am not normally a goofy person, but good grief that shit we smoked made me Bet your cock taste like jellolike a damn school girl for hours. I remember sitting on a BJ table at the Cosmo giggling non stop.[/quote

He said “good grief”

Def not a flat biller.

Hey.....I have a lot of XLM actually. Did I tell you at some point in the last 12 months to buy it and it tanked for you? Shit my whole port has been trashed......I like my XLM and think it gets added to Coinbase in 2019.

Lol. I know you do. I do too, although much less than I had when we talked about it, But you didn’t tell me to buy it,,,already had it.

It’s just the only possible thing I could think of to use in the thread, and couldn’t pass up a chance at .00000000whatever portion of the billion! That would buy a lot of Stellar. I think it will get added to CB also also along with many others.

I knew ZRX would be the first, and hold some of that. Figured BAT would too, but sold that for something, fully intending to buy back later and didn’t. Dingo has been big on BAT. Wish I would have bought more zrx, but got too busy to pay attention to crypto last couple months. , and after tax calculations I’m trying to limit trades. IRS is making it impossible to easily comply with many too many trades.

I’m returning to basics tho, and just bought Andrea’s’ books and a couple others and I’m going to somehow try to understand the technology better. I still think there’s money to be made if you have the time, and can weekly trade and keep good records to pacify the IRS.

But to answer ur question...No. You didn’t cause me to lose anything. I just remembered you had some, and that of course all crypto is down so I had to use the only thing against you I had. You are among the few that I can’t really think of anything bad to say about. Good luck today!

Mr. NBA calls himself Mr. NBA and bets $1,000 per game and is going to lose 100K in CRYPTO in 2018!!!  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Sad part of that is......he's almost spot on. I fixed it for you. Been a terrible year for my crypto/gambling portfolio, but we move on. I swear if crypto bounces back this fall I am gone. (I have said that before however)