Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yanks, can I borrow $200?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2773 posts
Then I can leave the forums and pretend it was because people were mean to me and threaten you for expecting me to pay you back.

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 5344 posts
who pulled this?

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 10262 posts
Bump has a lot of anger.
SP NATION

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5608 posts
Is this some kind of latent attack on PR?

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 5903 posts

Yanks is dead I thought? :stop

rjt

rjt

• FFF
  • 14887 posts

Can't believe Bump still posting after Mr. NBA buried him

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 34175 posts

Here we go....

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 71497 posts

Can't believe Bump still posting after Mr. NBA buried him

Gabe gave Timely a peptalk via text.

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 40350 posts
:laugh

I actually whatsapped you before saying he paid it todnight before I even saw this thread

I got a BJ at Peets coffee restroom before. it was incredible as he swallowed my load and I went on my way with my coffee. Met him as I walked in and we chatted as it was busy.

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 10262 posts
Wow, I’ve learned a lot in here this evening.
SP NATION

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 71497 posts

:laugh

I actually whatsapped you before saying he paid it todnight before I even saw this thread

PR paid you?  Good to hear.

rjt

rjt

• FFF
  • 14887 posts

Yanks hacked PR's webcam

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 40350 posts
Ya Kinger Today randomally after telling me yesterday he would in a few weeks.

He owed me $100. We agreed he’d pay it back in 45 days. He was 2 or 3 weeks late i think.

Never thought I’d see it. So I’ll give the little lesbian curt cobain credit where it’s due.

I got a BJ at Peets coffee restroom before. it was incredible as he swallowed my load and I went on my way with my coffee. Met him as I walked in and we chatted as it was busy.

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 40350 posts

Ya Kinger Today randomally after telling me yesterday he would in a few weeks.

He owed me $100. We agreed he’d pay it back in 45 days. He was 2 or 3 weeks late i think.

Never thought I’d see it. So I’ll give the little lesbian curt cobain credit where it’s due.

I had him blocked so didn’t know til like an hour ago cuz I didn’t get the whatsapp notification til I opened the app. Sent around 2pm today. Must have cashed in that tiny ransom money already

ajt

ajt

• FFF
  • 8890 posts
Wow, nice of PR to be paying people back with Tony’s ransom!

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 40350 posts

Wow, nice of PR to be paying people back with Tony’s ransom!

Especially considering he will go through that 75k within a month.

Prob ask to reborrow it before thanksgiving when the ransom is gone

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

Louder Than Love

• Members
  • 1845 posts

Yeah much of my disgust and anger with Yanks came off 2 misunderstandings, one on his part and one on mine... truth is I was not betting money on the picks I posted, it was all air bets, but the capping was real, I was just trying to see if I could uphold a winning season by betting disciplined and only on my 3 main sports, plus I was trolling Sleepy. He thought I was betting lots $ without paying him so... he got mad and started treating me like shit on and off the forum.

Then I took it really personally when they mocked my beliefs and my political views... one thing is being trolled for being a junkie or else, but to be trolled because I fight child sex trafficking? I just didn't care about this place at that point, and honestly, I still don't. I know over 50% of people here don't like me and thats warranted... I abused my time here the 1st time and so I abused my political threads here the 2nd time as well. But some people here are really hypocritical, I saw some people defending Deemer, for running his debt to $15K lol... that tells me all I need to know, I will never be judged equally. Truth is I don't belong here, never did... I somehow wanted to fit in with gamblers and wanted to be one for a while, I want none of it no more, it will be my hobby.

I put a curse on Yanks and he almost died, that proved to me the occult is real and he actually got an Italian old school gypsy like fellow Italian to lift the Molocchio of him and luckily my curse was reversed, it was in Latin and everything. Was going to put a curse on Kinger as well but he was polite enough during our last chat so I had to reconsider. He was "this" close!

Anyway, I am very close in breaking through the Chris Cornell case, I have found links in his murder no one else found before, have received an immense amount of support on social media and I even have a task force of 30 people helping me with my investigation. I'm even in talks with Tom Grant, a private investigator with over 50 years experience who made the documentary "soaked in bleach" about the Kurt Coban murder. Hillary lost her security clearance this week, big things are happening! 

Actually, one of my collaborators passed away 2 days ago and we got the news today, RIP Samantha Lyn from Wakefield, she was just 26 and was a very nice person. She died after battling addiction for many years, and she helped me with tons of material... I will finish my project in her honor and it will be in her memory, along with Chris's and Chester's.

That said I hope you guys stay safe... the world is crazier than we all think... but some of you don't wanna hear it, and thats understandable. And I can't avoid talking about cause its what motivates me, so we don't make a good mix; TGF and me, and that's ok too. I miss some of you looney tunes but I will never get the respect I demand at these boards and I actually found it somewhere else, were I feel valued for my opinions and ideals... which is all I wanted.

Plus I do have 3 jobs now. Plus my project

RMDeAeC.png

PS. I had nothing to do with Tony, I wish I was... $750k ransom aint too shabby. The guy is dead BTW, or you think they are babysitting him for 30+ days without asking for more $? he probably didnt shut up and ended being killed for being a loud mouth. CASH OUT NOW.

Please support my documentary diving into Chris Cornell's murder and the links to his battle against child sex trafficking https://www.facebook...ovedocumentary/

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 71497 posts

I put a curse on Yanks and he almost died,

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Shouldn't laugh, but this is true.

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 40350 posts
I ain’t reading all that

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 10262 posts

Yeah much of my disgust and anger with Yanks came off 2 misunderstandings, one on his part and one on mine... truth is I was not betting money on the picks I posted, it was all air bets, but the capping was real, I was just trying to see if I could uphold a winning season by betting disciplined and only on my 3 main sports, plus I was trolling Sleepy. He thought I was betting lots $ without paying him so... he got mad and started treating me like shit on and off the forum.

Then I took it really personally when they mocked my beliefs and my political views... one thing is being trolled for being a junkie or else, but to be trolled because I fight child sex trafficking? I just didn't care about this place at that point, and honestly, I still don't. I know over 50% of people here don't like me and thats warranted... I abused my time here the 1st time and so I abused my political threads here the 2nd time as well. But some people here are really hypocritical, I saw some people defending Deemer, for running his debt to $15K lol... that tells me all I need to know, I will never be judged equally. Truth is I don't belong here, never did... I somehow wanted to fit in with gamblers and wanted to be one for a while, I want none of it no more, it will be my hobby.

I put a curse on Yanks and he almost died, that proved to me the occult is real and he actually got an Italian old school gypsy like fellow Italian to lift the Molocchio of him and luckily my curse was reversed, it was in Latin and everything. Was going to put a curse on Kinger as well but he was polite enough during our last chat so I had to reconsider. He was "this" close!

Anyway, I am very close in breaking through the Chris Cornell case, I have found links in his murder no one else found before, have received an immense amount of support on social media and I even have a task force of 30 people helping me with my investigation. I'm even in talks with Tom Grant, a private investigator with over 50 years experience who made the documentary "soaked in bleach" about the Kurt Coban murder. Hillary lost her security clearance this week, big things are happening!

Actually, one of my collaborators passed away 2 days ago and we got the news today, RIP Samantha Lyn from Wakefield, she was just 26 and was a very nice person. She died after battling addiction for many years, and she helped me with tons of material... I will finish my project in her honor and it will be in her memory, along with Chris's and Chester's.

That said I hope you guys stay safe... the world is crazier than we all think... but some of you don't wanna hear it, and thats understandable. And I can't avoid talking about cause its what motivates me, so we don't make a good mix; TGF and me, and that's ok too. I miss some of you looney tunes but I will never get the respect I demand at these boards and I actually found it somewhere else, were I feel valued for my opinions and ideals... which is all I wanted.

RMDeAeC.png

Pizza Hut used to do the “book it” club

I’d need a personal pizza to read that

PS. I had nothing to do with Tony, I wish I was... $750k ransom aint too shabby. The guy is dead BTW, or you think they are babysitting him for 30+ days without asking for more $? he probably didnt shut up and ended being killed for being a loud mouth. CASH OUT NOW.

SP NATION

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 10262 posts

Then I took it really personally when they mocked my beliefs and my political views... one thing is being trolled for being a junkie or else, but to be trolled because I fight child sex trafficking? I just didn't care about this place at that point, and honestly, I still don't. I know over 50% of people here don't like me and thats warranted... I abused my time here the 1st time and so I abused my political threads here the 2nd time as well. But some people here are really hypocritical, I saw some people defending Deemer, for running his debt to $15K lol... that tells me all I need to know, I will never be judged equally. Truth is I don't belong here, never did... I somehow wanted to fit in with gamblers and wanted to be one for a while, I want none of it no more, it will be my hobby.

I put a curse on Yanks and he almost died, that proved to me the occult is real and he actually got an Italian old school gypsy like fellow Italian to lift the Molocchio of him and luckily my curse was reversed, it was in Latin and everything. Was going to put a curse on Kinger as well but he was polite enough during our last chat so I had to reconsider. He was "this" close!

Anyway, I am very close in breaking through the Chris Cornell case, I have found links in his murder no one else found before, have received an immense amount of support on social media and I even have a task force of 30 people helping me with my investigation. I'm even in talks with Tom Grant, a private investigator with over 50 years experience who made the documentary "soaked in bleach" about the Kurt Coban murder. Hillary lost her security clearance this week, big things are happening!

That said I hope you guys stay safe... the world is crazier than we all think... but some of you don't wanna hear it, and thats understandable. And I can't avoid talking about cause its what motivates me, so we don't make a good mix; TGF and me, and that's ok too. I miss some of you looney tunes but I will never get the respect I demand at these boards and I actually found it somewhere else, were I feel valued for my opinions and ideals... which is all I wanted.

RMDeAeC.png

I can’t believe he posted this many syllables.
SP NATION

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

Louder Than Love

• Members
  • 1845 posts

I can’t believe he posted this many syllables.

Had things to say, don't be rude...

This is the documentary Chris Cornell was financing... I reached to the director and the producers and no luck... too scared to talk... Spoke to Paul Myhill and he said the project is dead and ever really took off. The sax player from Dave Matthews Band, Leroy Moore spoke about the film 1st with Geffen and he later died of pneumonia, after crashing on his ATV which was tampered. Linkin Park was making the music for the film... 3 big musicians involved with that documentary perished mysteriously. 

Seems Chris,  who was already separated from his wife Vicky, and in a long-term relationship with another woman (and a side affair with Taylor Momsen, and Diana Jenkins) was divorcing the wife after he found out she had been stealing the money from the foundation. She even paid an $80k consultancy to the Luciferian cunt Linda Ramone http://chrisandvicky...foundation.org/ for what? only $26k was donated to the kids... and yes I have proof

He was already being threatened by David Geffen (who's best friend is Dasha Zukhova, the ex-wife of Russian mob boss Roman Abramovich) to drop the film he was working in, because Geffen knew there were testimonies of abused children and tweens who directly pointed him, Bryan Singer, Brett Rattner, Bill Clinton, Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, and JJ Abrams), yep, basically DC and Dreamworks, all involved in raping/killing kids. And this is in part why Pizzagate was leaked out as a semi psyop, to distract from the real case, the silent children case! we will soon have proof of at least 2 of those testimonies.

Geffen, knowing Vicky and her family being seedy themselves... reached out and they carried out a plan that involves key figures in the MGM hotel were he was found and the Detroit Police Department (who is one of the most corrupt shithole precincts in the country) and of course, the bodyguard Martin Kirsten, the same piece of shit Vicky hired to get "dirt" on Cornell for the divorce... yes Martin, former bodyguard of Heidi Klum and after fucking her while she was still married to Seal, proceeded to get in a relationship, blackmailing her with sex tapes for a house and a 6 figure bribe after she dumped him. Yeah, classy dude! 

Anyway, you can all google that if you dont believe it. But the over 400hrs I have investigating this, I can assure you with a 100% certainty, it was murder!

Please support my documentary diving into Chris Cornell's murder and the links to his battle against child sex trafficking https://www.facebook...ovedocumentary/

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

Louder Than Love

• Members
  • 1845 posts

Cornell's rant against the elites 2 shows before his death

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6812 posts

I put a curse on Yanks...

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Go in peace PR and stay off the gambling forums. If you do come back, get a new identity and forum "character."  And stick with the paper betting until you can knock out a profit over at least 500 paper bets.

RudyRuder

RudyRuder

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2257 posts

great addition to have HUAD back

Good to see you bro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users