Yanks, can I borrow $200?

Bump City

Ya Kinger Today randomally after telling me yesterday he would in a few weeks.

He owed me $100. We agreed he’d pay it back in 45 days. He was 2 or 3 weeks late i think.

Never thought I’d see it. So I’ll give the little lesbian curt cobain credit where it’s due.

I had him blocked so didn’t know til like an hour ago cuz I didn’t get the whatsapp notification til I opened the app. Sent around 2pm today. Must have cashed in that tiny ransom money already

Yeah much of my disgust and anger with Yanks came off 2 misunderstandings, one on his part and one on mine... truth is I was not betting money on the picks I posted, it was all air bets, but the capping was real, I was just trying to see if I could uphold a winning season by betting disciplined and only on my 3 main sports, plus I was trolling Sleepy. He thought I was betting lots $ without paying him so... he got mad and started treating me like shit on and off the forum.

Then I took it really personally when they mocked my beliefs and my political views... one thing is being trolled for being a junkie or else, but to be trolled because I fight child sex trafficking? I just didn't care about this place at that point, and honestly, I still don't. I know over 50% of people here don't like me and thats warranted... I abused my time here the 1st time and so I abused my political threads here the 2nd time as well. But some people here are really hypocritical, I saw some people defending Deemer, for running his debt to $15K lol... that tells me all I need to know, I will never be judged equally. Truth is I don't belong here, never did... I somehow wanted to fit in with gamblers and wanted to be one for a while, I want none of it no more, it will be my hobby.

I put a curse on Yanks and he almost died, that proved to me the occult is real and he actually got an Italian old school gypsy like fellow Italian to lift the Molocchio of him and luckily my curse was reversed, it was in Latin and everything. Was going to put a curse on Kinger as well but he was polite enough during our last chat so I had to reconsider. He was "this" close!

Anyway, I am very close in breaking through the Chris Cornell case, I have found links in his murder no one else found before, have received an immense amount of support on social media and I even have a task force of 30 people helping me with my investigation. I'm even in talks with Tom Grant, a private investigator with over 50 years experience who made the documentary "soaked in bleach" about the Kurt Coban murder. Hillary lost her security clearance this week, big things are happening!

Actually, one of my collaborators passed away 2 days ago and we got the news today, RIP Samantha Lyn from Wakefield, she was just 26 and was a very nice person. She died after battling addiction for many years, and she helped me with tons of material... I will finish my project in her honor and it will be in her memory, along with Chris's and Chester's.

That said I hope you guys stay safe... the world is crazier than we all think... but some of you don't wanna hear it, and thats understandable. And I can't avoid talking about cause its what motivates me, so we don't make a good mix; TGF and me, and that's ok too. I miss some of you looney tunes but I will never get the respect I demand at these boards and I actually found it somewhere else, were I feel valued for my opinions and ideals... which is all I wanted.

Plus I do have 3 jobs now. Plus my project

RMDeAeC.png

Pizza Hut used to do the “book it” club

I’d need a personal pizza to read that

PS. I had nothing to do with Tony, I wish I was... $750k ransom aint too shabby. The guy is dead BTW, or you think they are babysitting him for 30+ days without asking for more $? he probably didnt shut up and ended being killed for being a loud mouth. CASH OUT NOW.

Yeah much of my disgust and anger with Yanks came off 2 misunderstandings, one on his part and one on mine... truth is I was not betting money on the picks I posted, it was all air bets, but the capping was real, I was just trying to see if I could uphold a winning season by betting disciplined and only on my 3 main sports, plus I was trolling Sleepy. He thought I was betting lots $ without paying him so... he got mad and started treating me like shit on and off the forum.

Then I took it really personally when they mocked my beliefs and my political views... one thing is being trolled for being a junkie or else, but to be trolled because I fight child sex trafficking? I just didn't care about this place at that point, and honestly, I still don't. I know over 50% of people here don't like me and thats warranted... I abused my time here the 1st time and so I abused my political threads here the 2nd time as well. But some people here are really hypocritical, I saw some people defending Deemer, for running his debt to $15K lol... that tells me all I need to know, I will never be judged equally. Truth is I don't belong here, never did... I somehow wanted to fit in with gamblers and wanted to be one for a while, I want none of it no more, it will be my hobby.

I put a curse on Yanks and he almost died, that proved to me the occult is real and he actually got an Italian old school gypsy like fellow Italian to lift the Molocchio of him and luckily my curse was reversed, it was in Latin and everything. Was going to put a curse on Kinger as well but he was polite enough during our last chat so I had to reconsider. He was "this" close!

Anyway, I am very close in breaking through the Chris Cornell case, I have found links in his murder no one else found before, have received an immense amount of support on social media and I even have a task force of 30 people helping me with my investigation. I'm even in talks with Tom Grant, a private investigator with over 50 years experience who made the documentary "soaked in bleach" about the Kurt Coban murder. Hillary lost her security clearance this week, big things are happening!

Actually, one of my collaborators passed away 2 days ago and we got the news today, RIP Samantha Lyn from Wakefield, she was just 26 and was a very nice person. She died after battling addiction for many years, and she helped me with tons of material... I will finish my project in her honor and it will be in her memory, along with Chris's and Chester's.

That said I hope you guys stay safe... the world is crazier than we all think... but some of you don't wanna hear it, and thats understandable. And I can't avoid talking about cause its what motivates me, so we don't make a good mix; TGF and me, and that's ok too. I miss some of you looney tunes but I will never get the respect I demand at these boards and I actually found it somewhere else, were I feel valued for my opinions and ideals... which is all I wanted.

Plus I do have 3 jobs now. Plus my project

RMDeAeC.png

PS. I had nothing to do with Tony, I wish I was... $750k ransom aint too shabby. The guy is dead BTW, or you think they are babysitting him for 30+ days without asking for more $? he probably didnt shut up and ended being killed for being a loud mouth. CASH OUT NOW.

I can’t believe he posted this many syllables.