Here’s a great fade for ya guys..

Yanks

Ohio st -12

Just bet it...

Even at Purdue I thought the line should’ve been -17.

Bet Purdue guys.

Had a great weekend last week and won my only two bets this week.

So I’ll lose. Ohio st as square as it gets.

This is my one gift to you guys.

I'm not fading you, but will play Ohio St if you seriously bet it and this isn't some weird reverse mush thread.

I'm not fading you, but will play Ohio St if you seriously bet it and this isn't some weird reverse mush thread.

I did. I’m not a high roller like you and sleepy so I only have $50 on it but I’ll be at wedding all day tomorrow and most likely be my only bet. If I make more drunk bets I’ll let ya know...

Don’t tail. I don’t even like the bet TBH

Team Amount Ticket #

10/20/2018 07:30PM

[333] OHIO STATE -12-110

I did. I’m not a high roller like you and sleepy so I only have $50 on it but I’ll be at wedding all day tomorrow and most likely be my only bet. If I make more drunk bets I’ll let ya know...

Don’t tail. I don’t even like the bet TBH

Team Amount Ticket #

10/20/2018 07:30PM

[333] OHIO STATE -12-110

You don't have to be a "high roller" to win bets Moldy Jr. I respect your plays regardless of denomination. But you are confusing the shit out of me........if you don't like the play I ain't playing it.

You don't have to be a "high roller" to win bets Moldy Jr. I respect your plays regardless of denomination. But you are confusing the shit out of me........if you don't like the play I ain't playing it.

No reason to respect any bet I make outside of baseball

Yanks be mindfucking us here.

Was trying to be nice to my tgf pals.

I’ll never give you fucking assholes another play to fade.

Should have started a thread like hanki hunch saying I have a huge play tomorrow then post it right after kick off

Or proclaim its an100% winner like Brock.

Nope your old pal yanks tells ya it’s prob not a good bet and to fade and we got a millionaire nba and fantasy football expert telling me he believes in me and will tail.

Then two tards from arizona. One saying I’m mind Fucking and one scratching his head..

Me nba I can’t sleep. This is the latest I’ve been up sober in years and I’m bored. Gimme a game to bet tomorrow. Preferebly early so I can watch some at the venue tomorrow before the wedding

Or sol Diablo son.. gimme one too..

Machiavelli you don’t have to gimme a play. I’m not convinced you bet. So I’m good

Me nba I can’t sleep. This is the latest I’ve been up sober in years and I’m bored. Gimme a game to bet tomorrow. Preferebly early so I can watch some at the venue tomorrow before the wedding

I have to go to a Quinceanera tomorrow for a friend of my daughters. It will be an all day deal. Man I am not looking forward to missing my Saturday football slate, but my daughter is in this thing and told me I had to go. Soooooooooooooooo that's where I'll be.

I like Temple -3.5 a great deal Yanks and I would love to bet it. With that said I will have NO action on it as the Mrs. told me no action till after the Quinceanera. What momma wants is what she gets.

Good luck tomorrow.....gonna try to get some damn sleep.

I have to go to a Quinceanera tomorrow for a friend of my daughters. It will be an all day deal. Man I am not looking forward to missing my Saturday football slate, but my daughter is in this thing and told me I had to go. Soooooooooooooooo that's where I'll be.

I like Temple -3.5 a great deal Yanks and I would love to bet it. With that said I will have NO action on it as the Mrs. told me no action till after the Quinceanera. What momma wants is what she gets.

Good luck tomorrow.....gonna try to get some damn sleep.

I’ll bet it..

I’m a groomsman in a good friends wedding and I kinda wish I died so I didn’t have to go. Been out of work with no check for 2 months. So have to keep dipping into savings which I hate.

Tux rental is $287. Known him forever so since I’m intbe wedding too I put $500 in the envelope which I’m tempted to open tomorrow before and take $300 back. But I don’t wanna look like hank and just cover my plate and give him a few oranges.

Plus I dropped $400 on his stag a tv and gift card for the raffles and he hasn’t offered it back yet. So I’m -1200 already plus whatever I tip the bartender tomorrow.

Hate weddings. And on top of it have to be there 3 hours before the actually ceremony. And groom and his mother begged me not to drink til after the ceremony and after that I could do whatever I want. Apparently I get to drunk..

So fml