My daughter is dating a billionaire

WVU

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my daughter told me her relationship with the billionaire has reached babe status. I asked her what that was and she said they now refer to each other as babe. It's been 2 weeks now.

for a second I thought she got pregnant and read it as baby status.. was gonna say uh-oh.. but I guess not yet.. so looking good so far! 

He has broken 2 dinner dates with her this past week saying he got too busy with business. She told him that wasn't cool and he vowed to never do it again. I had warned her early on that this guy was going to be very busy and may not have much time for conventional dating.

He has broken 2 dinner dates with her this past week saying he got too busy with business. She told him that wasn't cool and he vowed to never do it again. I had warned her early on that this guy was going to be very busy and may not have much time for conventional dating.

Good advice. That's the kind of thing that has you the father of the year.

Translation...he's got a date with a different "babe". Sorry man, it's the truth.