The Caravan is itching closer to the border.

Balco

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be in for a surprise when they face a Marine Corps Division.

I hope they aren't all dumb Americans like you. Do you think they shoot the kids and toddlers first. I hope they don't fear the infants. RepubliCons are pro life until the child is born. Then they don't give a fuck about the infants life.

Balco, sorry that Trump has put the fear into you. It's all a lie. Trump is a fear mongering, conspiracy mongering piece of shit. It's unbelievable the amount of dumb Americans buying lies. So many scared dumb Americans!

I hope they aren't all dumb Americans like you. Do you think they shoot the kids and toddlers first. I hope they don't fear the infants. RepubliCons are pro life until the child is born. Then they don't give a fuck about the infants life.

Balco, sorry that Trump has put the fear into you. It's all a lie. Trump is a fear mongering, conspiracy mongering piece of shit. It's unbelievable the amount of dumb Americans buying lies. So many scared dumb Americans!

Runner scared of what? You used words like dumb, scared, and etc to try to silence your opposition. In actuality you’re the one that is triggered.