The Caravan is itching closer to the border.

Balco

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are VERY FEW woman and children in the caravan! Look at the caravan on FOXnews at least and you will see very few children 

Why cant they seek asylum in Mexico?? They want to come here and have bastards in the US so they can become instant citizens. Then they want us to pay for everything

A whole shitlload of Mexicants will join in on the march!  A lot of these people have absolutely no documentation.

Who wants to join me at the border with shotguns???

Let me guess, kinger supports this bullshit too!

Another dumb scared American. The fear mongering is working. News flash anyone that needs shot gun to take on Women, children, toddlers and infants is a fuken scared pussy!

Do you ever think about taking your shotgun to Mar-A-Lago to confront the migrants working for Pinocchio?

There are VERY FEW woman and children in the caravan! Look at the caravan on FOXnews at least and you will see very few children 

Why cant they seek asylum in Mexico?? They want to come here and have bastards in the US so they can become instant citizens. Then they want us to pay for everything

why in the world would any sane, intelligent adult watch fox news  :laugh

Balco once again is on record proving he's an extremely frightened dumb American! Look at the title of this tread. Balco is shitting his pants.

"THE CARAVAN OF MOSTLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN IS ITCHING CLOSER TO THE BORDER". Balky, scared and dumb. Like most of the Trump base.

Balky, my work is done, thanks for your help. I now need to go itch the scratch on my back. - Balky the dumb American!

Balco once again is on record proving he's an extremely frightened dumb American! Look at the title of this tread. Balco is shitting his pants.

"THE CARAVAN OF MOSTLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN IS ITCHING CLOSER TO THE BORDER". Balky, scared and dumb. Like most of the Trump base.

Balky, my work is done, thanks for your help. I now need to go itch the scratch on my back. - Balky the dumb American!

So do you think they should all be allowed in?

I hope they aren't all dumb Americans like you. Do you think they shoot the kids and toddlers first. I hope they don't fear the infants. RepubliCons are pro life until the child is born. Then they don't give a fuck about the infants life.

Balco, sorry that Trump has put the fear into you. It's all a lie. Trump is a fear mongering, conspiracy mongering piece of shit. It's unbelievable the amount of dumb Americans buying lies. So many scared dumb Americans!

no there prolife until its there wife or daughter getting raped then they go wherever abortion is legal.