The Caravan is itching closer to the border.

Balco

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some group has to be behind the organization and such. 

I mean.....on the surface, Liberal activist groups would looooooove to do stuff like this but with the benefit to the Reps being so great, I can easily see them doing this as a false flag type maneuver.

Especially because it is going to work.

And Khashoggi cause of death was a choke hold. So many dumb Americans! Most very scared and Ugly. PO69 shit his pants!

Some group has to be behind the organization and such. 

I mean.....on the surface, Liberal activist groups would looooooove to do stuff like this but with the benefit to the Reps being so great, I can easily see them doing this as a false flag type maneuver.

Especially because it is going to work. 

The left is so fucking twisted still they can't see straight, Trump has them seeing stars. They are behind this 100%, hopefully it literally blows up in their faces.

The left is so fucking twisted still they can't see straight, Trump has them seeing stars. They are behind this 100%, hopefully it literally blows up in their faces.

Another scared dumb American believing Pinocchio's fear mongering and conspiracy mongering. I bet you're also ugly. Tell us about the riots that Pinocchio says are taking place in California!

. Careful your approaching lunatic status, conspiracy around every corner. Too much alt right radio for you.

I listen to zero radio much less alt-right crap. As usual you are projecting any thoughts not similar to your liberal views as wrong or crazy. I worked with the U.S. and Israeli governments for 25+ years, I know more about how they operate than the average Joe, now go back to CNN and get some more insults and feelings to project.

I listen to zero radio much less alt-right crap. As usual you are projecting any thoughts not similar to your liberal views as wrong or crazy. I worked with the U.S. and Israeli governments for 25+ years, I know more about how they operate than the average Joe, now go back to CNN and get some more insults and feelings to project.

Keyword=worked. Your old news with old views. Ps I don,t watch cnn, perhaps if you did not initiate with insults you wouldn’t receive any

Yeah so you know who George Soros is. He's funding it all? He's the bogey man of the Far Righters, especially the Far Right Jews! You ain't fooling me with your RepubliCON denials! You're well a where of the alt-right crap! And you believe it and traffic it! You're a huge fan of Far Right Jew Netanyahu. I know you believe all of Netanyanu conspiracy mongering and support his massive corruption. I can smell frauds like you a mile away.

In short, your denial is nonsense and typical RepubliCON. In this case Far Right Jew RepubliCON! Get some!

Runner, I may have missed it, but what do you think they should do with the 5000+ people?

Hold the phone! If you recall last year there was a similar caravan on it's way to American. Trump and his base trafficked the same rhetoric. What happened last year. I know, hard question for dumb Americans to answer. Very few made it to the border. They were asylum seekers. after a dangerous journey of over 2,000 miles Trump's administration slow rolled them at the legal entrances. They waiting in long lines for days, weeks hungry, thirsty waiting to have their cases heard in immigration court. Well Trump wouldn't allow it, many eventually started getting harassed by Mexican authorities. Then Trump began kidnapping and abusing the kids. Separating infants and toddlers from their parents and putting them in cages!

I have zero sympathy for your fear. Nice question. LOL What do you think we should do with the 5000+ people. You had to throw the plus in there. Fear mongering. I'll bet you less than half of the 5000+ make it to the border. A little juicefree action?

In short the same shit happened last year, the year before, etc. Trump's motto is "Be Afraid" and it's working on TN! My motto is "Be Brave". 5000+ LOL! TN do you have any finger nails left?