The Caravan is itching closer to the border.

Balco

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a thread of nutters

I love how bigrunner , mr Vegas, Balcy and Merlin all give one another shit for literally doing the same thing they all do.

Blind dedication to a political party is ruining the us. Just bc you read something that supports your view points , it doesn’t make it true.

Wake up and think for yourselves you idiotic sheep.

Funny part is Joey knows zero about politics. H gets his feeds from friends, neighbors, and MSNBC.

What a thread of nutters

I love how bigrunner , mr Vegas, Balcy and Merlin all give one another shit for literally doing the same thing they all do.

Blind dedication to a political party is ruining the us. Just bc you read something that supports your view points , it doesn’t make it true.

Wake up and think for yourselves you idiotic sheep.

So my post explaining how the Trump/RepubliCON tax scam works was a false narrative based on partisan rhetoric.

Summary of what i said. The tax scam was promoted as a middle class tax cut. But actually the scam is a 1.5 trillion dollar tax giveaway of which 83% will go to the top 1% riches Americans and Foreign investors. Then 12% goes to the next bucket of multi millionaires. Leaving about 5% for the rest of American taxpayers. How will we pay for these tax giveaways to the richess Americans? Well if RepubliCONs maintain control, SS and Medicare will be slashed and attacked.

Early results are bad. So bad RepubliCONs aren't even campaigning on their one significant achievements.

Early results Shelley Adelson has received a tax windfall of 1.25 billion dollars thru Q2. With the found money Adelson has donated $114 million to help rescue the RepubliCONs involved in close midterm races.

Joey, just a bunch of blind, false partisan rhetoric I assume you're thinking.

Can you explain how the tax scam actually works? Show me how strong you actually are!

So my post explaining how the Trump/RepubliCON tax scam works was a false narrative based on partisan rhetoric.

Summary of what i said. The tax scam was promoted as a middle class tax cut. But actually the scam is a 1.5 trillion dollar tax giveaway of which 83% will go to the top 1% riches Americans and Foreign investors. Then 12% goes to the next bucket of multi millionaires. Leaving about 5% for the rest of American taxpayers. How will we pay for these tax giveaways to the richess Americans? Well if RepubliCONs maintain control, SS and Medicare will be slashed and attacked.

Early results are bad. So bad RepubliCONs aren't even campaigning on their one significant achievements.

Early results Shelley Adelson has received a tax windfall of 1.25 billion dollars thru Q2. With the found money Adelson has donated $114 million to help rescue the RepubliCONs involved in close midterm races.

Joey, just a bunch of blind, false partisan rhetoric I assume you're thinking.

Can you explain how the tax scam actually works? Show me how strong you actually are!

Complete BS!!!!

Trump trolled Obama with old immigration comments from him. 

But.....we have sovereignty and cannot just allow these caravans to come without things being done the right way. 

With that said, Reps need to work with Dems for a comprehensive solution once and for all. 

And we should each be demanding our respective sides to do such.

Trump trolled Obama with old immigration comments from him.

But.....we have sovereignty and cannot just allow these caravans to come without things being done the right way.

With that said, Reps need to work with Dems for a comprehensive solution once and for all.

And we should each be demanding our respective sides to do such.

You are clearly misinformed.

Another caravan is leaving from El Salvador with 7k members starting tomorrow.

and going where? to the us right because trump says it with no evidence like obama wasnt a citizen he ADMITS he doesnt know for sure which means ill offer evidence just wait like central park,obama we know how those lies turned out.

and going where? to the us right because trump says it with no evidence like obama wasnt a citizen he ADMITS he doesnt know for sure which means ill offer evidence just wait like central park,obama we know how those lies turned out.

You don’t even you what you are stating. Liberalism is a mental disorder son.

My party ? Which one is that?

You know zero about polictics. You regurgitate mostly made up nonsense. You blindly follow the trump tard party line. That alone proves you’re an extremist with an inability to differentiate made up stuff from facts. In your mind if it supports your position it’s true. If it doesn’t, it’s fake news.

Simple as that

Idiot post with nothing that makes sense anywhere.

My party ? Which one is that?

You know zero about polictics. You regurgitate mostly made up nonsense. You blindly follow the trump tard party line. That alone proves you’re an extremist with an inability to differentiate made up stuff from facts. In your mind if it supports your position it’s true. If it doesn’t, it’s fake news.

Simple as that

Joey, his favorite position is on his knees blowing Trump. Otherwise he has no position. Whatever Pinocchio says he believes and repeats. Everything else is fake news to the low info far righter Balco.