ANYONE WHO LIKES THE RED SOX TONIGHT AND WANTS A CHANCE TO TAKE MY MONEY, CHECK IN

Henry The Stiff

So I just went to the gas station that has the Bitcoin ATM I use to buy/sell bitcoins only to see its been removed. I wanted to buy $100 for Game 1 tonight to put on the Dodgers. I only like betting with bitcoin as I don't like dealing with the red tape of CC deposits and the wait times to withdraw. I'm running around all day today as I have a ton of shit to do and don't have time to find another Bitcoin machine, get everything confirmed in time etc

With that said all of you know I want to have action on the Dodgers tonight. As of the writing of this post, the Dodgers are anywhere between +150 to +160 on the ML

I will take the Dodgers at +140 for Game 1, less than what the books have currently. I would like to place anywhere between $50-$200 on the Dodgers ML +140 for Game 1. THE LOSER PAYS THE WINNER WITHIN 24-48 HOURS VIA BITCOIN. We can exchange Bitcoin addys through email or through Kinger as I don't have PMs.

I will accept wagers from the following posters:

Kinger

Yanks

Joeybags

Diabler

Downsouth

Fishhead

VD

If you are not among those listed and would like to accept my wager, check in and I'll make a decision. You must be a respectable poster or someone I feel will pay if you lose. Anyone who wants to do this, check in and let's get this going and confirmed. This is an effort to get down on the game and have a little fun while doing so. thisnis for real and not a joke.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to wager occasionally with that guy TTO, had numerous transactions with him until I was stuffed for close to $1,000

As for the downsouth wager a few months back, the terms were clear, he never posted the time he placed the wager and that was the whole point.

This one is very simple, I have the Dodgers at +140. Win I'm owed the money, lose I owe

If this doesn't get done by 4 pm or so I'll probably just toss $100 into BOL but I really don't want to do that, I want my action in bitcoin. My coinbase instabuy has been disabled for months, I'm strictly a bitcoin ATM guy now

Fair enough

People like FW, House, IaG know me from other forums back in the day. I paid right away in the TGF contests I participated in

Let me know at least an hour before the game if we’re a go, please.

Mikey, Ill choose to trust you. Have never heard anything bad about you so I guess that's a good thing in the world of TGF

So you want to wager $140 to win $100 on Boston Game 1. That means I'm wagering $140 to win $196 on my Dodgers Game 1.

If Dodgers win, you owe me $196 in btc due within 48 hours. If the Red Sox win, I owe you $140 in btc due within 48 hours. Do I have this correct?

Mikey, Ill choose to trust you. Have never heard anything bad about you so I guess that's a good thing in the world of TGF

So you want to wager $140 to win $100 on Boston Game 1. That means I'm wagering $140 to win $196 on my Dodgers Game 1.

If Dodgers win, you owe me $196 in btc due within 48 hours. If the Red Sox win, I owe you $140 in btc due within 48 hours. Do I have this correct?

I interrupted it as I risk $140 to win $100. You risk $100 to win $140.

I lose I owe 140, you lose you owe 100. The way you stated it, I would be winning 140 rather than 100

I interrupted it as I risk $140 to win $100. You risk $100 to win $140.

I lose I owe 140, you lose you owe 100. The way you stated it, I would be winning 140 rather than 100

My bad, trying to read this while driving on the fuckin 405

Your numbers are correct.

Dodgers win game 1, you owe me $140

Red Sox win game 1, I owe you $100

CONFIRMED on my side, please CONFIRM on your side Mikey

pathetic. zero balance in his coinbase account. maxed out credit cards. his dodgers in the WS and HenryHunch has no legitimate bankroll lol

Or I could buy $1,000 in Bitcoin and put it on the Dodgers right now if I wanted, but I'm busy as hell today and don't have time to find a bitcoin ATM and go through the routine in time for the game

Nice try tranny

Actually surprised we got this far until the first troll attempt, things looking slightly brighter for TGF

Or I could buy $1,000 in Bitcoin and put it on the Dodgers right now if I wanted, but I'm busy as hell today and don't have time to find a bitcoin ATM and go through the routine in time for the game

Nice try tranny

Actually surprised we got this far until the first troll attempt, things looking slightly brighter for TGF

busy as hell folks yet he has the time to make this thread at 1:53 pacific time then post in it for hours talking to himself desperate for a poster to take him up on his weak-ass offer. if this isnt the mother of all BDF threads then i dont know what is lol