No one likes Little Teddy...

KingRevolver

I wonder why the other kids didn't show up?  Had to be a reason.  I can't imagine every single one of the 32 kids missing out on the party.  :scratch

Not sure.  Unless it's a publicity stunt.  Kids can be mean.  I remember not wanting to invite one of my classmates for my 2nd grade birthday party but my mom made me invite everyone.

By the way, It's a terrible article  "the story behind the picture", there was no story, how hard would it be to go to the kids school and ask why no one showed up, or just call a few parents up? The mother knows who was invited, just ask her for a few names? Something tells me she has no motivation to find out why her little kid was apparently shunned?

By the way, It's a terrible article "the story behind the picture", there was no story, how hard would it be to go to the kids school and ask why no one showed up, or just call a few parents up? The mother knows who was invited, just ask her for a few names? Something tells me she has no motivation to find out why her little kid was apparently shunned?

actually u brung up rape probably a cry to get more black guys and white guys to show there dicks to u so u can measure thats y i call u housedicks.

actually u brung up rape probably a cry to get more black guys and white guys to show there dicks to u so u can measure thats y i call u housedicks.

Huh? I haven't brought up any rapes.  Are you actually trying to compose an ignorant, disjointed sentence, or does it come naturally?

Huh? I haven't brought up any rapes. Are you actually trying to compose an ignorant, disjointed sentence, or does it come naturally?

CARAVAN ITCHING CLOSER THREAD U SENT A COMMENT TALKING ABOUT RAPE BUT U PROBLY SO SHITFACED U CANT REMEMBER R U THAT RETARTED THAT U CANT REMEMBER A POST U SENT HOUSE DICKS?

MENT FOR DICKPICS HOUSE NOT MIKEMAN.