can anyone verify via article, etc RE: tony 5dimes body?

TeamGSP

i've been wanting to type some stuff about william sean creighton but i read an article off gambling911 that no morgue in costa rica has ever received a body from 5dimes yet

i have a lot of hatred towards 5dimes since i quit playing there about 3 years ago but before i say anything too much about tony williams i wanted to be sure 100% about a body

we need to keep revisiting this guy because a guy like him applies to everyday life

a guy like tony might never come again for a long time but that's only because everyday people don't get a platform like him

we come across people like tony in our everyday lives guys and you know it, we don't even need repetitive shit to happen like tony was doing all those years

what i really like about this 5dimes situation is that many people will back tony up like a son

fact of the matter is that many relatives have already come to his rescue, it was said the family hired 2 former fbi agents to go to costa rica and investigate his disappearance

but you know what, anyone with connection to 5dimes after all these years is guilty

whether you have played with 5dimes, whether you don't know all the bad that tony has done throughout all those years, whether you say that 5dimes has always paid you through thick and thin, it doesn't matter, all of you are guilty

how can you not respect all the complaints against 5dimes?  yes there are many uneducated fools who have no base of their complaints against 5dimes but there are also that some like me who have the legitimate complaints

there is not even a need to ask me what legit complaints i might have because there are so many of them on the internet for you to see for yourself, hell look at the twitter line of 5dimes and take the time it takes to go back years and years to see what everyone said about payouts

amazon gift card fraud?  credit card fraud from employees trying to buy stuff with customers stored credit cards?

i hope all of you have a great life not enough to care about people like this

i hope all of you have all the money in the world to live comfortably the rest of your life without giving a rat's ass about people like tony

i hope all of you have really good health and you will die old and healthy

however, if you know you're about to die or want to die, please do not harm innocent people and like i said william sean creighton is guilty so please go ahead and figure what i'm basically saying

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been wanting to type some stuff about william sean creighton but i read an article off gambling911 that no morgue in costa rica has ever received a body from 5dimes yet

i have a lot of hatred towards 5dimes since i quit playing there about 3 years ago but before i say anything too much about tony williams i wanted to be sure 100% about a body

we need to keep revisiting this guy because a guy like him applies to everyday life

a guy like tony might never come again for a long time but that's only because everyday people don't get a platform like him

we come across people like tony in our everyday lives guys and you know it, we don't even need repetitive shit to happen like tony was doing all those years

what i really like about this 5dimes situation is that many people will back tony up like a son

fact of the matter is that many relatives have already come to his rescue, it was said the family hired 2 former fbi agents to go to costa rica and investigate his disappearance

but you know what, anyone with connection to 5dimes after all these years is guilty

whether you have played with 5dimes, whether you don't know all the bad that tony has done throughout all those years, whether you say that 5dimes has always paid you through thick and thin, it doesn't matter, all of you are guilty

how can you not respect all the complaints against 5dimes?  yes there are many uneducated fools who have no base of their complaints against 5dimes but there are also that some like me who have the legitimate complaints

there is not even a need to ask me what legit complaints i might have because there are so many of them on the internet for you to see for yourself, hell look at the twitter line of 5dimes and take the time it takes to go back years and years to see what everyone said about payouts

amazon gift card fraud?  credit card fraud from employees trying to buy stuff with customers stored credit cards?

i hope all of you have a great life not enough to care about people like this

i hope all of you have all the money in the world to live comfortably the rest of your life without giving a rat's ass about people like tony

i hope all of you have really good health and you will die old and healthy

however, if you know you're about to die or want to die, please do not harm innocent people and like i said william sean creighton is guilty so please go ahead and figure what i'm basically saying

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah