TGF Election Night plans?

Machiavelli

A nice new CNN poll out there today showing the dems with a huge advantage and Trump is very unpopular, it should make CNN viewers very happy.

Of course it's just setting themselves up for a crushing disappointment tomorrow night. :lol

Hold the phone! You said Trump was 55%? You said Hugin was very live. You said MO. was a lock. You said House was safe. You said Trump gets 30% black vote. You said a red wave!

Is that why they call you Lying Merlin?

Reps keep both houses but do think Sinema wins Senate seat here in AZ.

At the ASU football game on Saturday, McSally sang the National Anthem and Sinema performed the coin toss. Both were heavily booed. Similar to the polls, seemed to be a 50/50 split down the middle as far as who was the least popular.

McSally did a pretty good job with the Anthem btw. I was impressed.

Hold the phone! You said Trump was 55%? You said Hugin was very live. You said MO. was a lock. You said House was safe. You said Trump gets 30% black vote. You said a red wave!

Is that why they call you Lying Merlin?

No, i said CNN viewers will love that "fake" poll, MO is a lock, Hugin is not, he'll likely lose by low single digits(which is why I wanted + 6 pts), My prediction is the repubs gain 4-5 seats in the senate, and the house will be close.

It is possible there will be a huge red wave with the repubs gaining 8 or 9 seats in the senate(that would require mn/wi, nj, even ohio, long shots), with them retaining the house as well. If that should happen I would expect on air suicides by cable news people and prominent dems.

I predict that you’ll mention voter suppression at least three times tomorrow.

That's exactly what happens when Dems are winning races that shouldn't even be close. In Georgia and Kansas. You have sitting SOS running for Governor at the same time overseeing very close elections. Both SOS have been accused of blatant voter suppression. As a matter of fact Brian Kemp has lost so many lawsuits regarding voter suppression you need to hands to count them.

That's exactly what happens when Dems are winning races that shouldn't even be close. In Georgia and Kansas. You have sitting SOS running for Governor at the same time overseeing very close elections. Both SOS have been accused of blatant voter suppression. As a matter of fact Brian Kemp has lost so many lawsuits regarding voter suppression you need to hands to count them.

F16-F6737-A8-E5-48-B6-994-D-1-C0-A6-C363