President Trump's approval rating at an alltime high! Are you starting to come around Kinger?

po69

His approval rating is 55% and most Presidents are lower than 50% at this time in their administration.

Kinger must have come around and voted approval with everyone else around here.

Oh wait a minute, maybe Kinger didnt have time to vote since he is worried too much about kneeling for the National Anthem

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WVU you have to realize that his take on all of the Caravans real hits a chord with 80% of America. That poll was taken last week well after his comments on stopping the caravans.

America as a whole wants NO PART of letting all of those illegals in without due process. It isnt like other countries are sending their highly educated to the US to work. 

55%?  fake news

A slight exaggeration, but he's right, trump is at or near an alltime high, and yet every week or two for the last 12-18 months, the press has said that everything he said, everything he's done, every shooting, every natural disaster,etc, was really going to hurt him...and yet it never does.

Yup, Trumps popularity was trending up, until this pipe bomb attack, yup,this shootings of jews is really going to hurt him. They're in la la land.

WVU you have to realize that his take on all of the Caravans real hits a chord with 80% of America. That poll was taken last week well after his comments on stopping the caravans.

America as a whole wants NO PART of letting all of those illegals in without due process. It isnt like other countries are sending their highly educated to the US to work.

Another American scared cat. The Pentagon has leaked reports saying the Caravan is harmless and will dwindle down to nothing.

Unfortunately the President's fear mongering, lies and political motivation has you scared and cost 11 Americans in Pittsburgh their lives.

So much blood on his hands.

Another American scared cat. The Pentagon has leaked reports saying the Caravan is harmless and will dwindle down to nothing.

Unfortunately the President's fear mongering, lies and political motivation has you scared and cost 11 Americans in Pittsburgh their lives.

The barbarians are at the gates Runny, this is a full scale invasion that must be stopped through any means necessary.

The barbarians are at the gates Runny, this is a full scale invasion that must be stopped through any means necessary.

That's all the RepubliCONs got. Fear. Their ideas are so unpopular. So they campaign on lies and fear. You'd think their base would be insulted, but like I already pointed out they're not normal.

If you remember Bush's 2004 reelection campaign, it was all about 911, 911, 911, 911. Bush won reelection by campaigning on fear. The RepubliCONs got nothing else. How that turn out for America.

it will only dwindle down to nothing if it breaks off and tries to enter numerous border crossings.  Those people can't stay in Mexico, can they?  What will they do, walk back to Honduras?

it will only dwindle down to nothing if it breaks off and tries to enter numerous border crossings. Those people can't stay in Mexico, can they? What will they do, walk back to Honduras?

Pentagon did an analysis and leaked it. Why? Anyway their findings based on fact and history day's there is no criminal element in the Caravan and will dwindle down to very little. But again why was the report leaked?

P.S. RepubliCONs running on hate, fear, and lies. Only abnormal people support this. Uninformed believe it. I wouldn't call the uniformed abnormal just mostly sad.

Pentagon did an analysis and leaked it. Why? Anyway their findings based on fact and history day's there is no criminal element in the Caravan and will dwindle down to very little. But again why was the report leaked?

P.S. RepubliCONs running on hate, fear, and lies. Only abnormal people support this. Uninformed believe it. I wouldn't call the uniformed abnormal just mostly sad.

You avoid this question all the time - do you think you can just start a caravan and waltz into Canada?

it will only dwindle down to nothing if it breaks off and tries to enter numerous border crossings. Those people can't stay in Mexico, can they? What will they do, walk back to Honduras?

I didn't really answer your question. But here's what I know. The Caravan is an annual journey for these desperate less fortunate humans, mostly woman and children. Do you know of any problems we've in the past?

This time last year Trump and his big, bad base were crying about that Caravan. What happened? I believe 14 people got arrested and charged with misdemeanors. Shep Smith at FOX NEWS is telling it straight. How does he still have a job?

P.S. Did I mention the Caravan is traveling at foot speed. Trump's false rhetoric has cost 11 Americans in Pittsburgh their lives. Trump has pushed these deaths aside and says some nuts temporarily stopped the CONS, the abnormal's momentum.

define very little?  The caravan has grown recently

I didn't really answer your question. But here's what I know. The Caravan is an annual journey for these desperate less fortunate humans, mostly woman and children. Do you know of any problems we've in the past?

This time last year Trump and his big, bad base were crying about that Caravan. What happened? I believe 14 people got arrested and charged with misdemeanors. Shep Smith at FOX NEWS is telling it straight. How does he still have a job?

P.S. Did I mention the Caravan is traveling at foot speed. Trump's false rhetoric has cost 11 Americans in Pittsburgh their lives. Trump has pushed these deaths aside and says some nuts temporarily stopped the CONS, the abnormal's momentum.

fact, the invasion is 80% men 30 and under. from Mexican ambassador..

runner posts so many lies and bs stories....

his new slogan "rather be dead than red" so go kill yourself already. do the world a favor....

The pollsters really nailed it 2 years ago, or was that called variance in the betting market?

After it came out that they blew it badly, they reincorporated those few polls that they mocked mercilessly for months as unscientific and outliers, and then claimed the polls were actually very close. :lol

Remember they said Mo was close - trump +20, utah was close - trump +30, NC was clinton +5 - turned out Trump +5. Clinton was +10 or more in WI,MI,PN, lost them all, yea they were close! :laugh

runner posts so many lies and bs stories....

This is exactly what you said about me regarding the black guys at Starbucks being arrested.

This is what you said about Russian collusion.

This is what you said about North Korea Denuclearized.

This is what you said about Trump's Attorney in Prague.

One by one I'm proven your conspiracies to be lies!

Slowly but surely the Emails and evidence are surfacing. Dumb Lying Alfie, be patient. Watergate took 4 years I believe.

This is exactly what you said about me regarding the black guys at Starbucks being arrested.

This is what you said about Russian collusion.

This is what you said about North Korea Denuclearized.

This is what you said about Trump's Attorney in Prague.

One by one I'm proven your conspiracies to be lies!

Slowly but surely the Emails and evidence are surfacing. Dumb Lying Alfie, be patient. Watergate took 4 years I believe.

numb nuts, where is the treason and collusion

cohen in prague, where is the proof

is n kor still firing missiles....

if Hillary lost you leave

the invasion all women and children

for 2 years nothing but the 3 inches in your hand