President Trump's approval rating at an alltime high! Are you starting to come around Kinger?

po69

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, sure he is

Your batting zero! All you conspiracies and lies have been proven to be lies.

Remember when you said the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested? Not once you lied 15 times.

Remember when you said No. Korea denuclearized and you chanted Nobel, Nobel.

Remember when you said no Russian's and no collusion and no treason. Well have you seen the recent emails that have been surfacing.

You're batting zero. Then you go to Hillary. We all know how she got screwed! Big asterisk! Comey and Trump Russian conspiracy against America.

Remember when you said the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested? Not once you lied 15 times.

Remember when you said no Russian's and no collusion and no treason. Well have you seen the recent emails that have been surfacing.

You're batting zero. Then you go to Hillary. We all know how she got screwed! Big asterisk! Comey and Trump Russian conspiracy against America.

just where are these emails that prove collusion and treason....

show the post I made n kor has de nuked and I said nobel.

are you holding on to the proof of cohen in prague

what about you said stormy takes trump down

nobody screwed Hillary, but Hillary., except the 45 reasons she gave. for losing   .....your lock.....

They should have been arrested.

It’s not a public library it’s a business.

They were told to buy something or leave.

Refused to buy, refused to leave.

What am I missing?

They should have been arrested.

It’s not a public library it’s a business.

They were told to buy something or leave.

Refused to buy, refused to leave.

What am I missing?

Lying Alfie is Mr. Vegas. Him and I had an argument across the street. He confidently said the black guys were not arrested at Starbucks. Not once, 15 times. I said they were arrested.

He said I didn't know what I was talking. Anyway I schooled Lying Alfie like I always do. A very embarrassing chapter for Lying Alfie.

The black guys were arrested. Mr. Vegas vehemently argued they were not.

Every single one of my family and close friends have benefited from Trump being in office. The only one who hasn't works for GE and he is seeing and increase in steel prices and he says that's less than ideal, but certainly not in danger of losing his job and might actually relocate to Texas and accept a promotion.

Life is pretty damn good for everyone I know. No complaints here. 

Lying Alfie is Mr. Vegas. Him and I had an argument across the street. He confidently said the black guys were not arrested at Starbucks. Not once, 15 times. I said they were arrested.

He said I didn't know what I was talking. Anyway I schooled Lying Alfie like I always do. A very embarrassing chapter for Lying Alfie.

The black guys were arrested. Mr. Vegas vehemently argued they were not.

aren't you the one that said trump answers to comey….I mean, imagine .a guy that thinks that. this moron still thinks trump broke laws firing comey

runner  you keep power posting the same crap over and over, for 2 years. post until blisters appear., but as long as trump is the potus you lose..

invaders all women....lol

you post like you are afraid. of 2020

Every single one of my family and close friends have benefited from Trump being in office. The only one who hasn't works for GE and he is seeing and increase in steel prices and he says that's less than ideal, but certainly not in danger of losing his job and might actually relocate to Texas and accept a promotion.

Life is pretty damn good for everyone I know. No complaints here.

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

No denying his accomplshments done for the citizens of the USA since taking over as Commander

National debt has gone up 1.3 trillion dollars. The debt was used to fund trillion of dollars in tax giveaways to billionaires and multimillionaires. How does this help the citizens of the United States? It only helps the wealthiest citizens?

Worst performing stock market in 9 years. How does this help the citizens of the United States?

Sabotaged ACA. Insurance coverage now sucks and is only gonna get worse.

I've haven't even mentioned his foreign policy. His treatment of our traditional allies. Him cozying up to the murderous, inhumane Saudi regime.

Fishcuck you don't have a clue. You're not normal.

Does Canada allow caravans? If no, are they an evil country?

I know the answer.

Not evil. USA doesn't allow them either. We are a country of laws. We allow migrants seeking asylum to enter legally and have their day in court.

Why are your questions so stupid? You drinking again?

When was the last time a Caravan was allowed to enter the USA? What was the size of this Caravan? What are you scared of?