President Trump's approval rating at an alltime high! Are you starting to come around Kinger?

po69

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

National debt has gone up 1.3 trillion dollars. The debt was used to fund trillion of dollars in tax giveaways to billionaires and multimillionaires. How does this help the citizens of the United States? It only helps the wealthiest citizens?

Worst performing stock market in 9 years. How does this help the citizens of the United States?

Sabotaged ACA. Insurance coverage now sucks and is only gonna get worse.

I've haven't even mentioned his foreign policy. His treatment of our traditional allies. Him cozying up to the murderous, inhumane Saudi regime.

Fishcuck you don't have a clue. You're not normal.

Do you even know what you are debating?

No, I just don't bother properly discussing when I know the other person is a dunce. What's the use?

A dunce?......yeah an incredibly successful dunce who is speaking from a first hand perspective. What I wrote is indisputable as it is 100% accurate and true. You are a typical close minded radical lefty Kinger....congrats

A dunce?......yeah an incredibly successful dunce who is speaking from a first hand perspective. What I wrote is indisputable as it is 100% accurate and true. You are a typical close minded radical lefty Kinger....congrats

You do realize Kinger posts like he does about politics to mock to right wing nutters like Merlin and Balcy, right ?

Why you mad?  Merlin made a general statement about me, so I responded.  I wasn't necessarily talking about you.  

Kavanaugh accuser admits to false rape statements....

another bs story runner believed to be true. what a fucking sucker ...runner has sources....lol

Lying Alfie, you got nothing. You're batting zero. Just another made up lie!

You get schooled over and over again. I feel embarrassed for you!

How many times was it you said the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested?

You're not normal!

National debt has gone up 1.3 trillion dollars. The debt was used to fund trillion of dollars in tax giveaways to billionaires and multimillionaires. How does this help the citizens of the United States? It only helps the wealthiest citizens?

Worst performing stock market in 9 years. How does this help the citizens of the United States?

Sabotaged ACA. Insurance coverage now sucks and is only gonna get worse.

I've haven't even mentioned his foreign policy. His treatment of our traditional allies. Him cozying up to the murderous, inhumane Saudi regime.

Fishcuck you don't have a clue. You're not normal.

The Dow was 18.600 roughly on Election Day. Tell us again how it’s underperformed. This must be common core math you’re using.

Not evil. USA doesn't allow them either. We are a country of laws. We allow migrants seeking asylum to enter legally and have their day in court.

Why are your questions so stupid? You drinking again?

When was the last time a Caravan was allowed to enter the USA? What was the size of this Caravan? What are you scared of?

I have to dumb-down the questions for you.

Lol... you are disgusting

Back when I was fighting politics at the RX in 2006 I was all about the blue. Enjoyed fuckin up with JoeContrarian, FerteringZit and Willie99. Because them reps used to behave like you DNC fucks behave today, unhinged... incitimg violence, cheating like weasels on electios and, funding all kinds of illegal BS.

Ive seem your type. Your stench is recognizable.

The smell of defeat an impotence.

But you have always been abnormal. Now you're part of a dumb ugly cult, that gets fired up when they hear the word invasion. Chicken shit!

• 2 weeks later...