President Trump's approval rating at an alltime high! Are you starting to come around Kinger?

po69

Mr. Vegas Aka Dumb Alfie said the black guys at Starbucks were not arrested. We argued about it for half a day. It was a schooling. 15 proclamations later Dumb Alfie disappeared very embarrassed.

Dumb Alfie returned a week later proclaiming North Korea denuclearized. Chanting Nobel, Nobel. Lol.

How dumb is Dumb Alfie?

how is the weather in prague these days...……..lpl

never disappeared, never said n kor de-nuked, never said nobel…….as usual , lie after lie...

trump still taking orders from comey…….lol

#1 sheep bigrunner

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is the weather in prague these days...……..lpl

never disappeared, never said n kor de-nuked, never said nobel…….as usual , lie after lie...

trump still taking orders from comey…….lol

#1 sheep bigrunner

Dumb Alfie,

Sure you didn't. You even proclaimed why Kim Jung Un denuclearized. You said "because of the aircraft carriers".

Dumb Alfie, tell everyone how you cried to John Kelly "Bigrunner is threatening so many of us".

Dumb Alfie, Is that a lie?

Dumb Alfie says there wasn't a Blue Wave. Is that because it was a Blue Tornado.

Over 40 seats about to be flipped. The Dems overcame the good economy, the tax cuts, the gerrymandering, and the voter suppression.

How dumb is Dumb Alfie? No Blue Wave like there was no collusion! Like there were no Russians.

Dumb Alfie, Da Nile is a river in Africa.

I just had to do a double check, You're right though the latest high is 48 now also by Rasmussen which is known for extreme bias. Not knocking Trump, so don't take it that way. Rasmussen's margin of error is a little higher than the others.

Rasmussen was the most accurate polling service in the 2016 election, which one do you feel is the best, and why?

Mr. Vegas Aka Dumb Alfie said the black guys at Starbucks were not arrested. We argued about it for half a day. It was a schooling. 15 proclamations later Dumb Alfie disappeared very embarrassed.

Dumb Alfie returned a week later proclaiming North Korea denuclearized. Chanting Nobel, Nobel. Lol.

How dumb is Dumb Alfie?

Why are you stuck on this issue? If you were president; what would you do differently than Trump?

Why are you stuck on this issue? If you were president; what would you do differently than Trump?

For starters I wouldn't legitimized Kim Jung Un. I wouldn't have saluted the North Korean Gooks. I wouldn't have had the American Flag side by side with the North Korean flag on a national stage without getting something in return.

For starters I wouldn't legitimized Kim Jung Un. I wouldn't have saluted the North Korean Gooks. I wouldn't have had the American Flag side by side with the North Korean flag on a national stage without getting something in return.

You do know if Hillary was President then we would of gone to war with NK. Obama even told Trump that statement.