anyone drink a 6-pack a night?

KingKolzig

I know a guy that drinks 20-30 drinks a day, every day, 365 days a year. He recently had a bought of pancreatitis and they told him excessive alcohol could be the cause(hmmm), anyway, he's had to stop drinking for the last month or so and surprisingly has had no issues with that. We tell him, "see, I guess you weren't an alcoholic" :lol

I know a guy that drinks 20-30 drinks a day, every day, 365 days a year. He recently had a bought of pancreatitis and they told him excessive alcohol could be the cause(hmmm), anyway, he's had to stop drinking for the last month or so and surprisingly has had no issues with that. We tell him, "see, I guess you weren't an alcoholic" :lol

Whoa!  Don't make the guy die of laughter.

Whoa!  Don't make the guy die of laughter.

He still goes to the bar every day, he just doesn't drink right now. i asked him whats it like to sit there and watch everyone else slowly get drunker, but you dont, he said, "it's different".

This guy is a legend, he might miss one day a year and everyone goes nuts figuring he died or something, he's like 54, has never worked, is loaded with cash, buys drinks for people all day, he really is the nicest guy you'll ever meet in a bar.

Today was an average weekday M-T

2 beers 1 shot at break....(one 25oz = 2 beer)

4 beer drive home

2 beer 1 shot on the way to the bank

6 beer 3 shot bought from bank to home to cover the night

14 beers 5 shots on a Monday is typical.....if I told you what I drank yesterday you wouldn’t believe me

how many yesterday big fella??