• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really simple.

50% Parents

25% Grandparents

12.5% Great grandparents

6.25% Great, great grandparents

If one of your great, great grandparents was 100% American Indian it's not enough for KR to win.

The only problem with this is that you don't get even amounts of dna from your ancestors.

For example...if your mom is 100 percent italian and your dad is 100 percent irish you may be 70/30 one way or the other.

No pal.

My friends mom died unexpectantly.

Sorry...wasn't around. If you want 7.5% for 100 we are on.

Pass.

I was reading into this shit last night, and I read that sometimes Native American doesn't even show up in these tests because they haven't tested certain tribes, and blah, blah.

I'm not making excuses about my bet with Monkey... we'll go by what the results say... but I'm not as confident as I was yesterday.

Pass.

I was reading into this shit last night, and I read that sometimes Native American doesn't even show up in these tests because they haven't tested certain tribes, and blah, blah.

I'm not making excuses about my bet with Monkey... we'll go by what the results say... but I'm not as confident as I was yesterday.

Lol ok