Please welcome Kyrsten Sinema to the TGF forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderate? You have been misled.

She voted with Trump 63% of the time.

Even if she's a secret far left loon, she earned the victory by running a better campaign and showcasing herself a certain way. Now, if she's awful, she'll be one term.

But McSally only tied herself to Trump n relied heavily on negative ads and falsehoods from her n her PACs. She failed to make the case despite an impressive personal resume, which was unfortunate.

Jon Kyl is scum?  Is it because he's a Republican? 

No Politician has been a bigger enemy of Online Sports betting for 20+ years than Jon Kyl and Bob Goodlatte.   Scum is far too kind for what they are.  But your haste to always defend the R is admirable.  

https://www.gambling911.com/politics/father-most-unethical-gambling-law-bob-goodlatte-wanted-gut-ethics-committee-.html

:scratch

Read my post again and please tell me where the "defend" comes into play?  I asked questions. 

Scum is a pretty negative connotation.  Was wondering why you felt so strong.  

You have a posting history dude.   Show me where you have so quickly leapt to the defense of a D, when one of them has been attacked.     

I hope you see now why my feelings on Kyl are so strong.   His history with offshore betting should be enough for anybody who supports the industry to despise him, no matter their political preference.   And please spare me any what about ism, the usual game in this type scenario.   

You have a posting history dude. Show me where you have so quickly leapt to the defense of a D, when one of them has been attacked.

I hope you see now why my feelings on Kyl are so strong. His history with offshore betting should be enough for anybody who supports the industry to despise him, no matter their political preference. And please spare me any what about ism, the usual game in this type scenario.

Ok.