Please welcome Kyrsten Sinema to the TGF forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think ACH knows that Bernie Sanders will be 112 years old in 2020.  

Unelectable.  

Bernie is basically the same age as Trump and Biden. It's going to be hard to run against his age. The No. 1 issue for voters was healthcare and Bernie is running on MediCare for all which is supported by 70% of Americans. He's going to be hard to stop.

The Dem field is very weak. That is what gives Bernie a chance along with the stars lining up for him. The Dems want blood and you get blood with Sanders.

The real problem for Sanders is Obama. Obama can't stand Sanders because he is a real Dem. Obama is going to campaign hard for Biden and that will put him over the top. If it is not Biden or Sanders, I wouldn't bet on the Dems beating Trump and Biden is a really bad candidate.

The Dem field is very weak. That is what gives Bernie a chance along with the stars lining up for him. The Dems want blood and you get blood with Sanders.

The real problem for Sanders is Obama. Obama can't stand Sanders because he is a real Dem. Obama is going to campaign hard for Biden and that will put him over the top. If it is not Biden or Sanders, I wouldn't bet on the Dems beating Trump and Biden is a really bad candidate.

Trump has no chance. His approval rating is 36%. That's with a good economy, a decent stock market. Most of America know his tax cut was a scam for the richest American's and Foreign investors to receive windfalls in the form of tax giveaways.

Keep in mind Trump barely won in 2016. I believe he won because of 70,000 votes spread across Mich, Wi, and PA. There was also election fraud in Wi and Detroit, Mi.

The Blue Tornado hit the 3 states mentioned above. They are now controlled by Dems.

Trump won't even be on the 2020 ballot.

Trump has no chance. His approval rating is 36%. That's with a good economy, a decent stock market. Most of America know his tax cut was a scam for the richest American's and Foreign investors to receive windfalls in the form of tax giveaways.

Keep in mind Trump barely won in 2016. I believe he won because of 70,000 votes spread across Mich, Wi, and PA. There was also election fraud in Wi and Detroit, Mi.

The Blue Tornado hit the 3 states mentioned above. They are now controlled by Dems.

The person with the most charisma wins and nobody is going to top Trump on charisma. He has a chance. He just has to win Wisconsin and Michigan and those states vote for Rs. If the Dems run a weak candidate, he can win just like he did with Hilary. The Rs are going to be voting heavily and the Dems will not show up for just anybody. You need somebody like Bernie that gets people fired up or you have to get Obama to carry the ball for a weak candidate. Nobody cares too much about Obama anymore.

• 2 months later...

There was a point where Sinema stood up and was enthusiastically clapping.

Dem rep in white stood up reluctantly and mouthed to her (on video) the following:

"Watch your ass."

basically warning her to fall in line with the rest of the Dems.

But this is precisely why I dig her. She's got that independent Arizona spirit in her and kept on clapping away.

:laugh

he's gonna win in a landslide