RESULTS POSTED America's Bookie COSTA RICA TRIP CONTEST!

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can everyone check if you click history 2 weeks ago is anyone seeing anything? last week is showing details.. 2 weeks not showing anything. perhaps I did not play anything 2 weeks ago not sure! everyone have a look...

I only have plays this week and last week. Nothing is showing up for me for 2 weeks ago. Not sure if I made plays then either, but this seems right

boat software goes back 8 weeks history only it seems. will that cover everything? I think so if that stays..

Will you be checking/counting the possible winners for exactly 75 (which include pushes)? it you go 74 are you out totally or just have a -110 added? if you go 76 are you out totally eliminated or just revert back to 75. yes I know we can all count but Ive seen lots of things go slightly wrong at the end of contests....

these are great prizes and just wondering on those details...

everyone is more than capable of figuring out how many plays they made, they're all -110 so you can figure it out based on the balance

hmmm so you can read tea leaves on pushes..interesting talent..

you don't know how many pushes you've gotten? why would that require reading tea leaves? all it would require is a memory slightly better than someone with alzheimer's or a piece of paper with a note on it... not sure how some of you function on a daily basis when you can't record keep your way to 75 plays :laugh

Guest boatboatboat
can everyone check if you click history 2 weeks ago is anyone seeing anything? last week is showing details.. 2 weeks not showing anything. perhaps I did not play anything 2 weeks ago not sure! everyone have a look...

you did NOT play anything 2 weeks ago.

All of your plays are listed in THIS WEEK and LAST WEEK.

you don't know how many pushes you've gotten? why would that require reading tea leaves? all it would require is a memory slightly better than someone with alzheimer's or a piece of paper with a note on it... not sure how some of you function on a daily basis when you can't record keep your way to 75 plays :laugh

I ask myself that three times a day.

Guest boatboatboat

Some of you are doing very well.

Some of you are not doing very well

Some of you are telling the truth about how you are doing

Some of you are lying about how you are doing

I LOVE THIS FORMAT!