Warriors to offer $100 tickets to enter the arena, but not watch the game...

KingRevolver

...at least not a live-view of the court... 

--Would you be willing to pay $100 just to enter a building?

The Golden State Warriors think their fans would and sent out an email offering them just that. They’ll now offer a monthly “In The Building Pass” for admission to Oracle Arena for every home game at just $100 a month.

The passes are non-transferable and each fan can buy up to four passes through April before the postseason starts.

Not included with the pass? A view of the game.

Fans will not have access to the seating bowl and will not have a view of the court. They’ll be able to watch from the bars, restaurants and club areas instead.--

Doesnt sound that bad, for a measly $100 you would get around 6 passes to hang in the bar or resturant with friends and like minded people as far as sports teams go.....more comfortable then stadium seating and cheaper.

Last time I went to an Angel game it was too cold out so I hung out the same way and had a blast.... 

Doesnt sound that bad, for a measly $100 you would get around 6 passes to hang in the bar or resturant with friends and like minded people as far as sports teams go.....more comfortable then stadium seating and cheaper.

Last time I went to an Angel game it was too cold out so I hung out the same way and had a blast....

I doubt there are any deals in those restaurants and bars at the GS games. They may be a little cheaper compared to the concession areas, but far pricier than a Bay Area bar. I’m sure you still have to pay for parking also.

Do they actually check your tickets? In a lot of stadiums, you can just walk past the ushers without showing your ticket. Could maybe find some empty seats if they don't.

Nah, they've really cracked down on having to show your tickets- at least in the more expensive areas of the arena.

Plus, I don't think the Warriors have empty seats.  Maybe in Cleveland.  :lol