We need some new drama around here to liven this place up

WVU

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

America would be a lot safer with migrants and without sick abnormal's like Balky.

Facts matter!

blumenthal  never lies...…..lol

proof cohen was in prague…...lol

trump reports to comey…….lol

if Hillary lost leave the forum forever.....lol

nobody lies as much as runner....lol

impeachment, collusion, obstruction, treason......lol

#1 sheep..……. bigrunner

blumenthal never lies...…..lol

proof cohen was in prague…...lol

trump reports to comey…….lol

if Hillary lost leave the forum forever.....lol

nobody lies as much as runner....lol

impeachment, collusion, obstruction, treason......lol

#1 sheep..……. bigrunner

Trump got Kim Jung UN to denuclearized. The trick was aircraft carriers. Nobel! Nobel!

The black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested. I'm so sure they weren't arrested I'll repeat it 15 times. ...Dumb Alfie!

Dumb Alfie says there wasn't a Blue Wave.

Scared dumb Alfie cried to John Kelly, "Bigrunner has threatened so many posters".

Dumb Alfie says "the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested".

Dumb Alfie chanted "Nobel, Nobel, after Trump said North Korea Denuclearized.

Dumb Alfie thought Florida was in Miami. Remember I had to school you about that.

Dumb Alfie says "No Blue Wave, No Russians, No collusion, No Prague, No obstruction of justice, something about Comey, and most vehemently he says "the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested".

Dumb Lying Alfie in a nutshell.

I know what happened to the black guys at Starbucks. If you want a good laugh ask Dumb Alfie what he said happened to the black guys at Starbucks.

I know what happened to the black guys at Starbucks. If you want a good laugh ask Dumb Alfie what he said happened to the black guys at Starbucks.

you know zip....lol

imbecile runner with 2+ years of treason, collusion, obstruction, impeachment...…….lol

what a clown...bozo 2...…#1 sheep bigrunner

you know zip....lol

imbecile runner with 2+ years of treason, collusion, obstruction, impeachment...…….lol

what a clown...bozo 2...…#1 sheep bigrunner

Who knows zip?

We will never forget I knew the black guys at Starbucks were arrested! Dumb Alfie, you remember you said they weren't arrested and I proceeded to take you to school!  :lock

I also recall you said North Korea denuclearized because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off the coast of North Korea. I proceeded to take you to school again. I said North Korea didn't denuclearize and that Trump was getting played by Kim Jung Un. This episode of the Trump's illegitimate presidency will forever be highlighted. Trumptards like yourself were actually chanting "Nobel, Nobel". :laugh  :laugh

Another fact I know, some more Trump players will be getting indicted shortly.  Colluding and conspiring with the enemy "Russia". 

Who knows zip?

We will never forget I knew the black guys at Starbucks were arrested! Dumb Alfie, you remember you said they weren't arrested and I proceeded to take you to school!  :lock

I also recall you said North Korea denuclearized because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off the coast of North Korea. I proceeded to take you to school again. I said North Korea didn't denuclearize and that Trump was getting played by Kim Jung Un. This episode of the Trump's illegitimate presidency will forever be highlighted. Trumptards like yourself were actually chanting "Nobel, Nobel". :laugh  :laugh

Another fact I know, some more Trump players will be getting indicted shortly.  Colluding and conspiring with the enemy "Russia". 

remember you were leaving the forum when Hillary lost...….lol

slow/ pay stiff bookies.....lol

caravan nothing but women and babies.....lol

the lies keep coming...…

oh, and stormy going to take down trump

Kavanagh a rapist...….lol

you still believe in the tooth fairy....

#1 sheep  bigrunner

Dumb Alfie! My sources are saying straight up collusion and conspiracy with the Russians.

A couple of Trump's main associate's gonna be indicated soon. All your premature conclusions have been proven false with facts.

Dumb Alfie the facts proved the black guys at Starbucks were arrested. Facts matter?

Dumb Alfie the facts proved North Korea didn't denuclearize. Trump does not deserve a Nobel. Facts matter!

Dumb Alfie, patience, soon the facts will confirm collusion and conspiring with the Russians against America. Patience Dumb Alfie, patience!

Dumb Alfie! My sources are saying straight up collusion and conspiracy with the Russians.

A couple of Trump's main associate's gonna be indicated soon. All your premature conclusions have been proven false with facts.

Dumb Alfie the facts proved the black guys at Starbucks were arrested. Facts matter?

Dumb Alfie the facts proved North Korea didn't denuclearize. Trump does not deserve a Nobel. Facts matter!

Dumb Alfie, patience, soon the facts will confirm collusion and conspiring with the Russians against America. Patience Dumb Alfie, patience!

like stone..….bfd...………..

lets see, what did Flynn get charged with and how much time.

papadopoulis got charged with and how much time....

Manafort charged with and how much time

lying runner just makes it all up...remember when you said all the above were flipping...…..lol

how about cohen, charged with what and how much time...btw, did Rachel send you the cohen in prague proof yet....lol

13 Russians not even in the usa and never will be....what a score for mueller….

sources for runner is Rachel maddow……..lol