Nationalism

Balco

So you're saying that southern states now vote republican because of race, and apparently that's bad? But blacks voting democrat(because of race), is not?

The truth is there are a number of reasons the democrats lost the south, race is only one of them, just as there are several reasons why the dems are losing working class workers in the heartland,and race has nothing to so with that.

The democrats have become a party of special interests, many of them nutty, is transgenderism really a national issue(only in their minds)?

It is good for them if that is what they want. They definitely have suffered the consequences and will continue to. Fortunately for them, the Rs are smart enough not to drop the full hammer and continue to subsidize them. Obviously, blacks should not vote for a party that is alighted against them and actively trying to steal their votes. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good for them if that is what they want. They definitely have suffered the consequences and will continue to. Fortunately for them, the Rs are smart enough not to drop the full hammer and continue to subsidize them. Obviously, blacks should not vote for a party that is alighted against them and actively trying to steal their votes. 

You think blacks care about votes, or who their representative is in a congress that accomplishes nothing? I dont.  if blacks were smart, which unfortunately they're not, they would not vote for a party that wants them to stay poor and angry. Anyway, we started talking about nationalism(and what it means), and now we're talking about race, which is a pointless exercise.

You think blacks care about votes, or who their representative is in a congress that accomplishes nothing? I dont.  if blacks were smart, which unfortunately they're not, they would not vote for a party that wants them to stay poor and angry. Anyway, we started talking about nationalism(and what it means), and now we're talking about race, which is a pointless exercise.

STFU, you uneducated, racist, bigoted, LYING ABOUT YOUR MONEY, uncultured clown.

Your stories don't add up. People who have hundreds and thousands of bucks don't stand in line for hours for a free sammich. Maybe ten minutes or more. But hours? Doesn't add up. And other stories others have called you out on. The stories seem true, but they tend to BELIE the claim of big bucks. And I am not materialistic at all. I am a borderline hippie as far as that shit goes. But don't lie about it.

STFU, you uneducated, racist, bigoted, LYING ABOUT YOUR MONEY, uncultured clown.

Your stories don't add up. People who have hundreds and thousands of bucks don't stand in line for hours for a free sammich. Maybe ten minutes or more. But hours? Doesn't add up. And other stories others have called you out on. The stories seem true, but they tend to BELIE the claim of big bucks. And I am not materialistic at all. I am a borderline hippie as far as that shit goes. But don't lie about it.

Huh, there is no wait for a free chicken sandwich on dress like a cow day, not even a min, it may take 2 min to get your tasty free sandwich, but that's it. Why would i need to lie about money by the way? I tell the truth because it upsets those of you have been foolish with money their whole lives.

No, if blacks vote for Rs they will be subject to people like you deciding their fate. What they tell you is to F off and that is what they tell the Republican party. The Dems do not do much for blacks but they do a whole lot more than the Republican party ever woulld. 

Yes, nationalism is a left-wing position and as a racist you embrace it because like all R voters you are ignorant on the actual economic philosophy and care only about race and social issues. So you will parrot what you hear on economics and vote for racial and social positions. 

No, if blacks vote for Rs they will be subject to people like you deciding their fate. What they tell you is to F off and that is what they tell the Republican party. The Dems do not do much for blacks but they do a whole lot more than the Republican party ever woulld. 

Yes, nationalism is a left-wing position and as a racist you embrace it because like all R voters you are ignorant on the actual economic philosophy and care only about race and social issues. So you will parrot what you hear on economics and vote for racial and social positions. 

ACH. he has a confederate battle flag as a part of his avatar. How much headway did you really expect to make with this schmuck, anyway? Keep on doing the Lord's work, though.

ACH. he has a confederate battle flag as a part of his avatar. How much headway did you really expect to make with this schmuck, anyway? Keep on doing the Lord's work, though.

You don't make any headway with idiots ever. But it is a shame to be so ignorant so I educate a little on the issues even if it is a waste of time. 

Yes, nationalism is actually leftist in orientation and so is Trump. Trump's economic policy is far to the left of Bernie Sanders when it comes to trade. He is a leftist radical.

Republicans have been shocked to learn how little their voters care about economic policy which is just another future nail in the coffin.

Both sides care very little about their voters. They only care about expanding their power base.

while I was a millionaire making mid 5 figs monthly, I was still ordering off the dollar menu. Don't judge a book by it's cover

Both sides care very little about their voters. They only care about expanding their power base.

Your side has been getting exposed like a party has never been exposed before. Exposed as in abnormal, racist, bigots, fear mongering, lying elitists, and conspiracy mongering.

Normal American's are trending towards progressivism.

You abnormal's should seriously consider moving to Russia, Israel, Philippines, Italy, Poland, Hungary, etc.

Make America Normal Again! "MANA".

Your side has been getting exposed like a party has never been exposed before. Exposed as in abnormal, racist, bigots, fear mongering, lying elitists, and conspiracy mongering.

You abnormal's should seriously consider moving to Russia, Israel, Philippines, Italy, Poland, Hungary, etc.

The rat liar and stiff playing moral police, priceless. You can't spell maniac without 'MANA". Fucking dipshit.

over 2 years of your lies and bs and you think you're normal...………

thought you were moving to Haiti.....

over 2 years of your lies and bs and you think you're normal...………

thought you were moving to Haiti.....

Dumb Alfie, in that sick small mind of yours my so called lies are always confirmed as truths. Facts matter. See examples.

I said the black guys at Starbucks were arrested. You called me a liar, as you always do, and said 15 times the black guys weren't arrested! Dumb Alfie got schooled on that argument.

Dumb Alfie said North Korea denuclearized because Trump parked an Aircraft carrier off their coast. Then he chanted Nobel, Nobel. I said North Korea didn't denuclearize. Dumb Alfie was wrong again. You got schooled again. Shocking?

The ones I voted for haven’t, clear conscious here.

while I was a millionaire making mid 5 figs monthly, I was still ordering off the dollar menu. Don't judge a book by it's cover

I know people who are wealthy and still are tight. I am not generalizing. Due to my background, I have been around people who acted like they were more wealthy than they were, and people who owned companies of products you have heard of/purchase who you would think may be homeless.

Judging a book by its cover is what gets mikeman/housepicks/etc. going, not me.

I am on specifically wondering about mikeman's dubious claims. He has shown he can be a tight wad/be thrifty, etc. Hell, I show that side a lot myself. I am talking about the money claims.

I am specifically addressing Merlin/mike about his dubious claims.

Nationalist is racist but blm and black power isn’t?

K

Motherfucker, did I say it wasn't? Did I say it was?

God damn it, you simple son of a bitch--judge me by what I SAY AND DO. Nothing more, nothing less. Have I EVER judged except by what you say (post) or do (post about what you have do)? The answer is fucking no. Don't ASSUME SHIT ABOUT ME.

I know people who are wealthy and still are tight. I am not generalizing. Due to my background, I have been around people who acted like they were more wealthy than they were, and people who owned companies of products you have heard of/purchase who you would think may be homeless.

Judging a book by its cover is what gets mikeman/housepicks/etc. going, not me.

I am on specifically wondering about mikeman's dubious claims. He has shown he can be a tight wad/be thrifty, etc. Hell, I show that side a lot myself. I am talking about the money claims.

I am specifically addressing Merlin/mike about his dubious claims.

Mikeman is a tightwad. He is retired. He doesn't claim to be loaded. He does not have any kids and can easily live on a small amount and is happy to do so.  He has free ObamaCare, a low food budget with spoiled meat and cable TV for Fox News. That is all he needs. 

Motherfucker, did I say it wasn't? Did I say it was?

God damn it, you simple son of a bitch--judge me by what I SAY AND DO. Nothing more, nothing less. Have I EVER judged except by what you say (post) or do (post about what you have do)? The answer is fucking no. Don't ASSUME SHIT ABOUT ME.

I wasn’t even talking to you. I was just talking out loud. Grab some flaming hots and settle down. You don’t need to be popping caps(lock)