Posters with MASTERS DEGREES?

FISHHEAD

My point is this: it is true that many degrees aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Some are just from shit schools. Some are from prestigious schools, yet you have people taking bullshit degrees, and/or cheating their way through.

Absolutely.  

This PE teacher I once worked with was dumb as a box of rocks.  He would always ask me to proof read his report card comments for spelling errors.  He would misspell the easiest words.  I have no idea how the hell he graduated from high school, much less college.  There is no way he could have done it without cheating the system somehow.  

While I don't think a degree proves how smart someone is, I do think it counts for something.  For most people, it takes a lot of time, effort, and sacrifice to make it through a 4 year program.  I think that counts for something.  

I think madtiger is the white carpet, plastic on the furniture with a print of the strong black man holding a strong black women, both naked, with the guy holding up the planet type of guy.

Your ASSUMPTIONS are what make you an idiot.

Maybe my ex-NFL cousin and his Olympian wife have that type of thing going on. Check with them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Hooks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Brisco-Hooks

EDIT: as a way of full disclosure, my departed drug-dealing cousin may have had plastic on the furniture, but I can't be sure.

Your ASSUMPTIONS are what make you an idiot.

Maybe my ex-NFL cousin and his Olympian wife have that type of thing going on. Check with them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Hooks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Brisco-Hooks

EDIT: as a way of full disclosure, my departed drug-dealing cousin may have had plastic on the furniture, but I can't be sure.

He scored four touchdowns in a single half on his first four carries against the Cincinnati Bengals on September 9, 1979.[1][2]

I remember that game. I have also met Valerie a few times

Absolutely.  

This PE teacher I once worked with was dumb as a box of rocks.  He would always ask me to proof read his report card comments for spelling errors.  He would misspell the easiest words.  I have no idea how the hell he graduated from high school, much less college.  There is no way he could have done it without cheating the system somehow.  

While I don't think a degree proves how smart someone is, I do think it counts for something.  For most people, it takes a lot of time, effort, and sacrifice to make it through a 4 year program.  I think that counts for something.

It shows that the person had enough discipline to finish something they started

Absolutely.  

Last paragraph FTW