I'm owed money by three different posters...

KingRevolver

Making and winning a bet, and getting stiffed/slow paid, is one thing. Lending money is another, who would be dumb enough to loan money to someone here?

loaning money to someone that has just signed or has been here for months is a red flag or someone that just lurks but does not post and is a member for years also a red flag but if the guy has documented loans and pay outs back why not 

you are throwing the money at gambling anyway so just help a member out and get some % back in return as well 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loaning money to someone that has just signed or has been here for months is a red flag or someone that just lurks but does not post and is a member for years also a red flag but if the guy has documented loans and pay outs back why not 

you are throwing the money at gambling anyway so just help a member out and get some % back in return as well 

Sounds great, I'm convinced, PM me, I can use some cash, I promise I'll pay you back on my next hot streak.

Really is funny that posters on a gambling forum cannot come up with 200 bucks....there are some real time degenerates here....

it's funny to me that everyone assumes someone is stiffing because they don't have any money. I would say that is usually not the case. They just don't want to pay.

it's funny to me that everyone assumes someone is stiffing because they don't have any money. I would say that is usually not the case. They just don't want to pay.

You just described a sick degenerate gambler....

Back in the day, they paid.....or else suffered the consequences....and believe it or not, there are still bookmakers out there that would come after you....

I never considered it a real bet either tbh.......but that won't stop me from making fun of the broke dick blowhard.

Ive attempted to explain a couple of times.. That was not a bet.

It was a challenge with an amount attached to it.  Joey did not bet Brock anything and vice versa.  Brock offered 1k to anyone that could provide proof.

Joey provided the proof.  Brock did not make good on what he had posted.  

So is Brock a stiff here?  I say yes.  He stiffed Joey on what he offered.  But that was not a stiff in the traditional "bet" sense.