Remembering posters #4: Spankie

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last I heard from spankie... he cashed out almost a million $ worth of cryptos and shut down his mining farm and sold the farm for like 30K. Right after that he sold his vehicles and moved to Colorado on like 30 acres of land with a stream running through it, trout almost all year, fishing and living life, etc. This year he shot 1 Elk, 4 deer, 8 bobcats, and 15 Turkeys to stock up for the winter. He sends me a message once every few months updating me. He said he speared a deer from 20 yards last week, no gun, no bow, speared it like a caveman. I’m happy he moved on to his ultimate dream.

The last I heard from spankie... he cashed out almost a million $ worth of cryptos and shut down his mining farm and sold the farm for like 30K. Right after that he sold his vehicles and moved to Colorado on like 30 acres of land with a stream running through it, trout almost all year, fishing and living life, etc. This year he shot 1 Elk, 4 deer, 8 bobcats, and 15 Turkeys to stock up for the winter. He sends me a message once every few months updating me. He said he speared a deer from 20 yards last week, no gun, no bow, speared it like a caveman. I’m happy he moved on to his ultimate dream.

If true, that's awesome.  

A weave Kinger would be proud of.

Sounds primitive.

Spankie might have made a million. No way he will live off it more than 6 months in Colorado.

You forgot about the two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

LMAO. There is so much wrong with this I'm not even sure where to begin.