Remembering posters #4: Spankie

Sol Aristatel

Anyone ever have any dealings with him off the forum? Any way to check in with him and see if he's ok?

Spankster had some self-admitted issues and sort of melted down before he disappeared. He seemed like a good dude though who was just going through a rough patch.

His Spanky Clause videos around the holidays were great. Hope you are doing well Spanky.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Towards the end there he seemed to be on the edge all the time.  Things set him off pretty easily.  Think it was he and Plommer who had some battles that went on for pages into the night.  

No.  It was me.

Maybe Plommer too.  Not sure but I don't think he was as much involved in them as I was.  I know spankie was trying to rip on Plommer over not getting his rigs setup though.

Actually I think Spankie was mining crypto very early and unless he totally screwed up he must have made bank and did is hopefully doing something productive in his life

He was a funny guy too

Yeah he was mining all sorts of stuff.

The e-battle with Plommer was one of the ones that is very memorable to me. I think he was on something that night. He did come back and apologize, but was never the same after that. RIP poster Spankie.

One of the stranger endings to a posting career....the guy went from someone I thought would run thru a brick wall for Kinger to a guy who wanted to kill him.

Competive eating? Mining? Did some mma?

Went on some serious tilt at the end......Monkey definitely tortured him with the taunts of ‘turn my lights out’ type of cyber challenge

One of the stranger endings to a posting career....the guy went from someone I thought would run thru a brick wall for Kinger to a guy who wanted to kill him.

Competive eating? Mining? Did some mma?

Went on some serious tilt at the end......Monkey definitely tortured him with the taunts of ‘turn my lights out’ type of cyber challenge

Wasn’t that Billy? Maybe both. Had forgotten about that.

And had forgotten about the eating also. I was worried guy was going to die choking on something.