great, shit coins dropped 12% tonight

sleepy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denial. This is just temporary. Bitcoin has a long history of large losses followed by even higher prices. I’m in this for the long haul, so who cares. (This is the second most common stage for HODLers).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petertchir/2018/11/16/the-five-stages-of-bitcoin-hodler-grief/#20048774ffa9

5 stages of BTC HODLer grief

Denial. This is just temporary. Bitcoin has a long history of large losses followed by even higher prices. I’m in this for the long haul, so who cares. (This is the second most common stage for HODLers).

Anger. By far the most common stage for HODLers. Everyone is just stupid! Can’t they see how revolutionary this is? Why do they even let these ‘establishment’ idiots even comment on crypto! Can’t everyone tell these people have no clue and are just protecting their own self-interest! Just wait until Bitcoin hits $100,000, then these doubters will get what they deserve!

Bargaining. Just let the SEC approve ETFs! I swear I will sell some the next time we get to $20,000. I’ll be more careful next time and not so dogmatic in my approach. Just let the ETFs sweep in a new wave of users and I promise I’ll sell some into that rally.

Depression. Did I get suckered into something stupid? Why not just use credit cards? I don’t have enough money to worry about all this. Did I really think decentralized control was a good thing? Do I have any clue how this really works? What was I thinking? How stupid was I? How do I tell anyone I used student loans to buy this stuff? (No HODLer lasts in this stage for very long since it is contrarian to everything they believed).

Acceptance. It’s a great technology. It will change the world, heck, it is changing the world. It will just take longer than I expected. I won’t hold all my savings in Bitcoin going forward, and I might even sell some on the way up, but I’m not giving up yet (at least not completely).

This latest move should test the faith of many existing holders and create for some interesting discussions as we near the 1 year anniversary of the launch of Bitcoin Futures and that spike to $19,000.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petertchir/2018/11/16/the-five-stages-of-bitcoin-hodler-grief/#20048774ffa9

5 stages of BTC HODLer grief

Anger. By far the most common stage for HODLers. Everyone is just stupid! Can’t they see how revolutionary this is? Why do they even let these ‘establishment’ idiots even comment on crypto! Can’t everyone tell these people have no clue and are just protecting their own self-interest! Just wait until Bitcoin hits $100,000, then these doubters will get what they deserve!

Bargaining. Just let the SEC approve ETFs! I swear I will sell some the next time we get to $20,000. I’ll be more careful next time and not so dogmatic in my approach. Just let the ETFs sweep in a new wave of users and I promise I’ll sell some into that rally.

Depression. Did I get suckered into something stupid? Why not just use credit cards? I don’t have enough money to worry about all this. Did I really think decentralized control was a good thing? Do I have any clue how this really works? What was I thinking? How stupid was I? How do I tell anyone I used student loans to buy this stuff? (No HODLer lasts in this stage for very long since it is contrarian to everything they believed).

Acceptance. It’s a great technology. It will change the world, heck, it is changing the world. It will just take longer than I expected. I won’t hold all my savings in Bitcoin going forward, and I might even sell some on the way up, but I’m not giving up yet (at least not completely).

This latest move should test the faith of many existing holders and create for some interesting discussions as we near the 1 year anniversary of the launch of Bitcoin Futures and that spike to $19,000.

The ship is sinking. The depression step is the only one that contains any sensibility and logic.

Good Lord. Just catching up on the Fork drama...from Craig Wright to Roger Ver...almost as good as Kinger v. BB.

“If you want a war…

I will do 2 years of no trade. Nothing.

In the war, no coin can trade.

If you want ABC, you want shitcoins, welcome to bankruptcy.

It was nice knowing you.

Bitcoin will die before ABC shits on it. I will see BCH trade at 0 for a few years. Will you?

Side with ABC, you hate bitcoin, you are my enemy. You have fucking no idea what that means.

You will.

I AM Satoshi. Have a nice life. You will now discover me when pissed off.

And, no. You Could have had proof. Your choice.

Fuck you,

Craig”

“To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Think about it. We will sell A Lot!

Consider that....

And, have a nice day

(BTC to 1000 does not phase me)”

fuk

down another 12%

my 1.09 btc in my Nitrogen account has went from $6976 to $4796 in one fukkin week

-$2180

without even betting

fuck u

That’s not because of bitcoin pal it’s becawe you don’t have any Johnny Utah and Axel plays to fade since they are both broke right now and not positing