I'm getting uglier and balder each day...

KingRevolver

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude lots of bald guys get pussy.. you’re not ugly. Biggest advice is you need to update your wardrobe pal. You dress like Teddy with clean white t shirts

Trust me here.. go to Nordstrom’s, you’ll get a hot girl or gay dude picking out a couple of outfits for you and shoes (not your fucking work boots you always wear) get some good cologne

Then hit the dating sites and approach a couple random hotties at Whole Foods and you’ll see some better results guaranteed and you’ll have more confidence. :cheers

fuck that go to the mall and clubs like i told u in vegas bitches aint lookin at your hairline they wana dance talk and get laid i do the dick on the ass strategy they look back and smile youre in there they move over u got yo answer without even having to talk this strategy better used in a big club.

fuck that go to the mall and clubs like i told u in vegas bitches aint lookin at your hairline they wana dance talk and get laid i do the dick on the ass strategy they look back and smile youre in there they move over u got yo answer without even having to talk this strategy better used in a big club.

I'll have to use that next time.