The Top 5 Boxing Mind is going to tell you exactly what's going to happen...

KingRevolver

...in the Fury-Wilder fight this Saturday night live from the Staples Center...

I'll make it very simple for you guys, and you decide what you want to bet on.  I'm not going to tell you what to bet on.  You'll understand why if you read further.  Here it is:

Wilder has power, but nothing else.  Fury holds all other advantages when it comes to boxing and ring skills.

Fury will control the pace of the fight with his style of fighting- therefore the fight will be "boring" to many of you.

Wilder will grow impatient and start throwing everything at Fury during some point in the middle rounds.

You'll see Fury take one or two big punches that might slip in because of Wilder's own awkward style, but Fury will NOT go down.

In fact, if Wilder is training for this to be a short fight, he'll run the risk of going down in the later rounds when he's exhausted.

And last but not least... even though Fury wins in the ring, he will be robbed by the judges.  A real travesty, but that's what's going to happen.

Any questions?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok boyz I'm here.

I pretty much agree with Kinger. And his assessment of the fight. But I don't think this fight goes the distance. The only reason Wilder won his last fight was because he started throwing haymakers to an older fighter that was more of a brawler than a boxer in the later rounds. And he wore out a tired fighter. Fury is Definately the better boxer with good power. (Unlike Mayweather) this guy can finish fights and not rely on the judges saving his ass. But hey it is boxing and all it takes is one shot. I'm going with the under. And a taking the better fighter overall. Fury.

Question is who is the King betting on?

I truly believe I've already saw the fight in my head before it's happened.  I think it'll go exactly as I've stated.  

Having said that, if I'm making plays this instant... I'd take...

Wilder via 12 round decision at +450

Wilder does not knock Fury down -110

Over 9.5 Rounds  -130

I truly believe I've already saw the fight in my head before it's happened. I think it'll go exactly as I've stated.

Having said that, if I'm making plays this instant... I'd take...

Wilder via 12 round decision at +450

Wilder does not knock Fury down -110

Over 9.5 Rounds -130

A moldy vision?

Wouldn't shock me. Wilder is a very limited fighter. Once he gets in all of his wild swings and tires... Fury might just have to tip him over.

But I'm thinking it goes the distance and I think Fury gets robbed. These assholes want Joshua vs. Wilder. Money talks in this sport. Sad to see.

Joshua Wants Fury... Bigger guy.

AJ. Best fighter in boxing right now. Hands down.

A.J/ Fury best matchup. For boxing.

Not so much for Fury.