The Top 5 Boxing Mind is going to tell you exactly what's going to happen...

KingRevolver

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends was talking about this interview a few days back.  Said he was talking about how he posted some video on Twitter about Fury getting more than 10 seconds - like a ref is going to count to exactly 10 seconds every time.

Just saw the very beginning.  But when he starts out with, "I was anointed by God" to knock people out...   LOL.  I had to turn it off.  JFC.  Fucking guy.

One of my friends was talking about this interview a few days back.  Said he was talking about how he posted some video on Twitter about Fury getting more than 10 seconds - like a ref is going to count to exactly 10 seconds every time.

Just saw the very beginning.  But when he starts out with, "I was anointed by God" to knock people out...   LOL.  I had to turn it off.  JFC.  Fucking guy.

The guy is a fuckin' idiot.  No doubt about it.  

And, yeah, I have morons in real life telling me that nonsense about how it was more than ten seconds.  First off, it's complete hogwash.  These dipshits need to check the replay.  He got knocked down at 2:21, and by 2:11 he was up.  But even that is irrelevant... because the ref has FINAL say inside that ring.  If he counts slow, counts fast, whatever... it is what it is... ref is the one who makes the ruling.

Also, another complaint was that the ref gave Fury a lot of time to recover because he had Fury walking back and forth after he got up.  So?  Once again, ref gets final say.  Ref was making sure he could continue.

Fury won that fight.  Unfortunately, there's a lot of casual fans who DKSAB.

The guy is a fuckin' idiot.  No doubt about it.  

And, yeah, I have morons in real life telling me that nonsense about how it was more than ten seconds.  First off, it's complete hogwash.  These dipshits need to check the replay.  He got knocked down at 2:21, and by 2:11 he was up.  But even that is irrelevant... because the ref has FINAL say inside that ring.  If he counts slow, counts fast, whatever... it is what it is... ref is the one who makes the ruling.

Also, another complaint was that the ref gave Fury a lot of time to recover because he had Fury walking back and forth after he got up.  So?  Once again, ref gets final say.  Ref was making sure he could continue.

Fury won that fight.  Unfortunately, there's a lot of casual fans who DKSAB.

For sure.  If Fury is wobbly there, he calls the fight.