Time of year to give a little bit.

housepicks

Ehh I’m not interested in potentially losing money that can be donated. If you wish you can send back and I’ll spend it on whatever direction I’m gonna go with.

I’m waiting on the St Vincent rep from my parish to call me and offer some direction.

Yeah, I had a feeling you might say that. Give me a pick anyway and I’ll make sure the 25 comes back to u regardless.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wanted to donate let me know. I went out and spent a couple hundred tonight. Burlington coat factory gave me 15% off which was nice. Manager at Target said she didn’t have the authority to do anything.

Guys are bringing in $10 toys, which I guess is kinda typical. I’m trying to get a bunch of Nintendo classics so the older kids can have something decent. Fucking matchbox cars aren’t as hot an item as they used to be.

If anyone wanted to donate let me know. I went out and spent a couple hundred tonight. Burlington coat factory gave me 15% off which was nice. Manager at Target said she didn’t have the authority to do anything.

Guys are bringing in $10 toys, which I guess is kinda typical. I’m trying to get a bunch of Nintendo classics so the older kids can have something decent. Fucking matchbox cars aren’t as hot an item as they used to be.

Send me your PayPal and the cost of a Nintendo classic.

Good stuff , houser!!

Yeah I’m not rich by any fn means but I’ll say we eat well mostly. Not this week. That money I spent is getting recouped. Didn’t give the kids lunch money this week which saved $50. Been eating frozen pizzas, microwaved pizza puffs, soup and pbj on toast this week. Nothing fantastic this weekend either. They can eat poor for at least a week.

Then sometime next week I’m gonna tell them I’m bringing home Portillo’s but instead I’m going to bring home another NES classic and some ramen noodles. It’s time for some reflection.

Youngest daughter said she felt like Santa Claus after leaving Burlington Coat Factory.