Time of year to give a little bit.

housepicks

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks King but I didn’t do anything but make some flyers and do some shopping.

Everyone who chipped in here to a cause that wasn’t their own, and those same people plus those around me bringing stuff in or handing me their hard earned money with no money back guarantee that the money wasn’t just going in my back pocket are those who should be commended.

TGF bought exactly (3) nes classics and (1) snes classic and (1) extra controller.

Just what poor kids need, more of a sense that everything comes for free even if their parents don’t have a job...

Teach them a hard lesson and fill their stockings with coal and leave a note that says ‘No Job No Toys’

Yeah maybe your mommy shouldn’t have bailed you out all the times you lost your ass and couldn’t pay your bills

If anyone wanted to donate let me know. I went out and spent a couple hundred tonight. Burlington coat factory gave me 15% off which was nice. Manager at Target said she didn’t have the authority to do anything.

Guys are bringing in $10 toys, which I guess is kinda typical. I’m trying to get a bunch of Nintendo classics so the older kids can have something decent. Fucking matchbox cars aren’t as hot an item as they used to be.

Missed this. I'd like to donate if not too late.