Ted's Vegas Dinner....The true story

Teddy kgb

This will take a few days to get thru all the happenings but this is where it started....

Wade Bowman....AKA Taxman.....And also nephew to legendary FSU college coach Bobby Bowden, asked me if I want to throw a party for myself in Vegas for my birthday and invite some posters... He tells me to leave his name out of it and act as if I'm 100% in control...

I, of course see no problem with it and love the idea and start a thread to invite all comers up to 20...

To be continued....

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will take a few days to get thru all the happenings but this is where it started....

Wade Bowman....AKA Taxman.....And also nephew to legendary FSU college coach Bobby Bowden, asked me if I want to throw a party for myself in Vegas for my birthday and invite some posters... He tells me to leave his name out of it and act as if I'm 100% in control...

I, of course see no problem with it and love the idea and start a thread to invite all comers up to 20...

To be continued....

Let me guess?

Virgil Kint was Keyser Soze

Tyler Durden wasn't real.

Bruce Willis was a ghost.

Rosebud.

YANKEE ROSE!

So I post an invite thread think no way in Hell is anyone going to think this is true.....why in the fvck would they think I'm going to host a dinner and pay...

BOOM.....a few posters start RSVP'ing and I'm like wtf?

Taxman couldnt be happier and starts making demands....

No Brock Landers.....I had no problem with Brock and his crew, thought theyd be fun but Wade was in control

Dink has to show and I need to make it happen.....I start kissing Dinks ass...did it for wade

I wanted friends of mine there like Kinger and Diabler but I dont think either trusted me to really be doing this, and surprising only one poster sent me a PM asking if this was real or BS because they would stay an extra day if ti was real.....That was Joey.....Joe crossed the line with wade thou when he said he wanted to bring a friend and would also be ordering Kobe Beef

So I post an invite thread think no way in Hell is anyone going to think this is true.....why in the fvck would they think I'm going to host a dinner and pay...

No Brock Landers.....I had no problem with Brock and his crew, thought theyd be fun but Wade was in control

Dink has to show and I need to make it happen.....I start kissing Dinks ass...did it for wade

I wanted friends of mine there like Kinger and Diabler but I dont think either trusted me to really be doing this, and surprising only one poster sent me a PM asking if this was real or BS because they would stay an extra day if ti was real.....That was Joey.....Joe crossed the line with wade thou when he said he wanted to bring a friend and would also be ordering Kobe Beef

Hahahaha. I was drinking heavily. Didn’t bring a friend nor did I order Kobe.

Dink has to show and I need to make it happen.....I start kissing Dinks ass..

:laugh :laugh

So wade allowed 20 and I was only at 10 posters but he counted me, him , my son and his runner and runners brother that I called mine....

I asked 2w2p2s becuase we were cool at the time and he wanted to go but had his kid that weekend...

I didnt know Slim and we never talked but he seemed to be popular so I sent him a PM asking is he wanted to show up......Slim, do you remember that? any idea what you were thinking? You were the only one who I PM'd

ChitownJoe signed up even thou we never talked (I knew he wasnt coming because of me) 

Fity came and I had just met him on the forums while trying to campaign for him to win some contest where he ended up voting for the other guy......Fity is a thread in himself I might save for another day

John, Dink,VD, Peavy, palmtree....Ill touch on them next post