Ted's Vegas Dinner....The true story

Teddy kgb

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wade allowed 20 and I was only at 10 posters but he counted me, him , my son and his runner and runners brother that I called mine....

I asked 2w2p2s becuase we were cool at the time and he wanted to go but had his kid that weekend...

I didnt know Slim and we never talked but he seemed to be popular so I sent him a PM asking is he wanted to show up......Slim, do you remember that? any idea what you were thinking? You were the only one who I PM'd

ChitownJoe signed up even thou we never talked (I knew he wasnt coming because of me) 

Fity came and I had just met him on the forums while trying to campaign for him to win some contest where he ended up voting for the other guy......Fity is a thread in himself I might save for another day

John, Dink,VD, Peavy, palmtree....Ill touch on them next post

Slim and I talked about the dinner the last time I was in Vegas.  That's how much I'm interested in this stupid dinner.

Can't wait for the story on how Dink was dressed like a homeless person and was told to go put on a decent shirt.  :laugh

So wade allowed 20 and I was only at 10 posters but he counted me, him , my son and his runner and runners brother that I called mine....

I asked 2w2p2s becuase we were cool at the time and he wanted to go but had his kid that weekend...

I didnt know Slim and we never talked but he seemed to be popular so I sent him a PM asking is he wanted to show up......Slim, do you remember that? any idea what you were thinking? You were the only one who I PM'd

ChitownJoe signed up even thou we never talked (I knew he wasnt coming because of me)

Fity came and I had just met him on the forums while trying to campaign for him to win some contest where he ended up voting for the other guy......Fity is a thread in himself I might save for another day

John, Dink,VD, Peavy, palmtree....Ill touch on them next post

Tremendous thread so far.

I have many questions.

1. Why did you allow notorious FLEAS like peavy and Fifty to attend? Might as well just invite the panhandler on the corner of I-15 and Flamingo.

2. Did the restaurant have to use the kitchen elevator to transport Palmtree into the restaurant? I hear he was one of the fattest posters in forum history. Was he wheeled in on some sort of gurney?

3. Why didn't you invite your former best friend BUSHEY?

4. Who left the tip?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as the thread matures. Great idea here, Ted.

Ok, lets end with sign up's now and move to meet-up tomorrow then conclude with after math on Saturday....

Final tally was....

John Kelly....Vegas guy with nothing to lose by saying he'd show

Peavy.....Pizza eater who sat across me at the table and who I have a great story about in chapter 2

Dink.....I forgot how I got this Jew prick to agree to show.....wade hade me blowing him to show

Palmtree.....funny story in C-2

VD....fvcker sat right next to me

I have many questions.

1. Why did you allow notorious FLEAS like peavy and Fifty to attend? Might as well just invite the panhandler on the corner of I-15 and Flamingo.

2. Did the restaurant have to use the kitchen elevator to transport Palmtree into the restaurant? I hear he was one of the fattest posters in forum history. Was he wheeled in on some sort of gurney?

4. Who left the tip?

Solid questions BY poster ARNOLD!

I have many questions.

4. Who left the tip?

Great questions.:cigar:

I have many questions.

4. Who left the tip?

1. I didnt know Peavy was a pizza-pizza until after the dinner, He doesnt mooch here at TGF but I guess he does elsewhere from what I hear......Fifty is weird one as I dont know if hes rich or poor, square or sharp.....he was an idiot when I met him on the forums but he also hangs with pros so I have no idea what hes all about

2, Palmtree came out of nowhere in a wheel chair, I had no idea who he was, another guy who just RSVP'd

3, Bushy was and is a broke dick who couldnt have afforded to park if he showed up much less afforfd a room

4. everyone kicked in on the tip, I think the talk of posters coming up short is folklore

Yep....

Forgot about Bray and munson....have stories of both in C-2 but as far as sign up's

Don't remeber if I knew Bray or not

Munson I knew but only because of who he was...

I like both....not sure my feeling pre-dinner or why they agreed to come

1. I didnt know Peavy was a pizza-pizza until after the dinner, He doesnt mooch here at TGF but I guess he does elsewhere from what I hear......Fifty is weird one as I dont know if hes rich or poor, square or sharp.....he was an idiot when I met him on the forums but he also hangs with pros so I have no idea what hes all about

2, Palmtree came out of nowhere in a wheel chair, I had no idea who he was, another guy who just RSVP'd

3, Bushy was and is a broke dick who couldnt have afforded to park if he showed up much less afforfd a room

4. everyone kicked in on the tip, I think the talk of posters coming up short is folklore

Thank you, Ted.

1. There is nothing to mooch here at TGF anymore, but I recall Peavy was very active here during the free contest days. He would win a contest and within minutes would be asking BOAT when he was going to mail out his gift card. It was quite pathetic. The guy has no shame.

3. Parking was free back then on the Strip, but your point is well taken.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh