Trump wins again

mikeman

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giphy.gif9b13f4ccfdef637d2832514308d7a0ef.jpg

It's okay.

I had to endure being called a libtard on Twitter for my Sinema vote.

People who are barreled in on their side and insult those who aren't 100% with them are funny.

A real cultist would've voted mcsally and demonized sinema.

But I'm an American and see the bigger picture that others do not. So I'll switch it up to what we need, even at the expense of nonsense directed at me.

It's okay.

People who are barreled in on their side and insult those who aren't 100% with them are funny.

But I'm an American and see the bigger picture that others do not. So I'll switch it up to what we need, even at the expense of nonsense directed at me.

I don't buy it. Most educated, informed voters don't vote for either Trump or Mcsally.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Serious question. How does it feel now that you know you voted for a traitor?

We needed Trump to stop run away far leftism.

And my vote in 2020 will go to whoever commands the Center.

Do you feel like a traitor, now that you know you voted for a traitor?

You did know about Trump University when you voted?

You knew about the pussy tape when you voted for Trump.

Did you know about the dozen and half women who accused Trump of Sexual assault/harassment?

Do you feel like a traitor or just ashamed of yourself?

You speak in a badgering style and cannot hold a realistic conversation.

You gloss over Dem failings because you're just as obsessed as hardcore Reps. Too dug in.

That is what's wrong with our country. People like you harden the other side and everything becomes hyper-polarized.

I do not traffic in such behavior or processes.

You gloss over Dem failings because you're just as obsessed as hardcore Reps. Too dug in.

That is what's wrong with our country. People like you harden the other side and everything becomes hyper-polarized.

K!

I have zero respect for Trump voters who can't admit they were wrong! They're a jokes, and a poison in America.

Before the election we knew about Trump University. We knew he was a bigot and racist. We heard him confess to being a pussy grabber a sexual assaulter. Now we know he's a traitor.

what's wrong with you...when the caravan came under Obama, tear gas was only aimed at males over 30. under trump,tear gas was ordered at women and children only..

can you imagine there are people that believe this....

And because he keeps repeating stuff, it must all be true and all must believe.

He's in his own echo chamber!

It is True. What's not true about this question?

On July 27, 2016 when Trump asked his foreign partner "Russia if you're listening find Hillary's missing Emails". Then hours later the Democrats Email server's were hacked.

Was this open treason? Or is what happened fake news?

"I love Wikileaks"

K!

I have zero respect for Trump voters who can't admit they were wrong! They're a jokes, and a poison in America.

Before the election we knew about Trump University. We knew he was a bigot and racist. We heard him confess to being a pussy grabber a sexual assaulter. Now we know he's a traitor.

K!

K!

using this last paragraph, how did you vote for Hillary.....bill was impeached and she tried to cover his sexual escapades...Hillary said bill's accusers were liars and scum. yet she said kavanaugh's accusers were telling the truth.

It's okay.

You are 100% Cultist dude.  Embrace the obvious.   It is hysterical how you try and deny it, and think you're the objective middle.   Maybe you used to be somewhat.   that train left the station.   JimJones.jpg

At the time, seemed like media was trying to tie him to it, so he flipped it on them.

Now, it does seem like Stone etc knew or coordinated.

Would it be collusion? Would it be treason?

Or just unseemly?

Dear Trump,

Dealing with a foreign adversary while that same adversary is attacking our democracy to help you win an election isn't perfectly fine.

IT'S TREASON!

Mach why is that so hard to comprehend? America was under attack by the Russian Government during the election. Trump was dealing with them during the election, while lying to the American public about his dealings.

You are 100% Cultist dude. 

Voted for Sinema.  Called a Cultist by the left.  

:laugh

You guys need to get a grip man.  Seriously.  

Eat healthy.  Exercise.  Get the blood pressure checked. 

Your obsession with politics is very unhealthy.  

Try looking at we all have in common and focus on that.  Rather than splitting hairs and declaring war on each other.

My God.... 

You are 100% Cultist dude.  Embrace the obvious.   It is hysterical how you try and deny it, and think you're the objective middle.   Maybe you used to be somewhat.   that train left the station.   JimJones.jpg

It is easier for you to label me than to understand where I come from. 

I understand. 

Again, I am currently discussing things with folks on Twitter about my Sinema support and then y'all for my Trump support. 

It would be easier to be 100% either way than to see things as I do. Kinger and I have a mutual friend who is 10000% hardcore Trump and we laugh at him all the time for how he is, how he discusses things and fails to look around at other perspectives. 

Myself, I'll continue being as I am even when it gets me hated/discarded all around. 

But again, my vision is for a prosperous America. So I will keep acting accordingly.