IAG

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Cmon, house is posing pics of double headed dildo's. It doesn't get much sadder than that. :laugh

You seem to have a problem with me and a big problem with sleepy, that's ok,  I dont hang around here to please you.

I will say it doesn't have to be this way, you could just act normal.

I think you lead a sad lonely miserable life.

33 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Red Stripe was telling us he bought this for Hanky Poo last night during our game 

F5DCEEC1-9FFB-498A-BCD4-D3335DA6A6C5.jpeg

Translation = You wanted hanky poo back in poker so bad you licked Kingers nuts , Hanky was your hero fattoo . 

I took your boyfriends money and sent him packing, 

Don't bring me up in your gay fantasies with Hanky poo .

9 players were at the poker table when you said " I wish I was Alphonsos Mouth " Thats Hanky's boyfriend for those that don't know. 

Rather strange thing to say .

Go watch some tik tok videos with hanky poo Non heterosexual person boy. 

2 hours ago, redstripe said:

Translation = You wanted hanky poo back in poker so bad you licked Kingers nuts , Hanky was your hero fattoo . 

I took your boyfriends money and sent him packing, 

Don't bring me up in your gay fantasies with Hanky poo .

9 players were at the poker table when you said " I wish I was Alphonsos Mouth " Thats Hanky's boyfriend for those that don't know. 

Rather strange thing to say .

Go watch some tik tok videos with hanky poo Non heterosexual person boy. 

Your life will be much easier once you admit your love for men pal.. don’t be scared stripper we accept you  :cheers

and for the record you haven’t taken anyone’s money nice try :laugh

4 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Your life will be much easier once you admit your love for men pal.. don’t be scared stripper we accept you  :cheers

Fattoo the TGF circus clown   Striper does not play the gay role   Sorry I got rid of your boyfriend hanky poo.  What does it taste like being Alphonso’s mouth.   

28 minutes ago, Hoops said:

21 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Fattoo the TGF circus clown   Striper does not play the gay role   Sorry I got rid of your boyfriend hanky poo.  What does it taste like being Alphonso’s mouth.   

Isn’t this all supposed to be in the Ungar white trash thread?   Let’s not ruin the holiday spirit pals.  Duke it out on table tonight!

19 minutes ago, IAG said:

Isn’t this all supposed to be in the Ungar white trash thread?   Let’s not ruin the holiday spirit pals.  Duke it out on table tonight!

I guess the NO CLASS WHITE TRASH HOOPS thread didn't embarrass him enough. Again he starts the trolling then wonders why........................

10 minutes ago, redstripe said:

I guess the NO CLASS WHITE TRASH HOOPS thread didn't embarrass him enough. Again he starts the trolling then wonders why........................

Reminds me of someone else around here!   People start shit daily, and then complain when it comes back to them. Never understood that.   

19 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Better watch your mouth or you might get banned again like yesterday for spamming the sub forum like some lunatic 🤡 :laugh

ive never been banned from poker like you have :bulb

:laugh

Just now, Hoops said:

Better watch your mouth or you might get banned again like yesterday for spamming the sub forum like some lunatic 🤡 :laugh

ive never been banned from poker like you have :bulb

:laugh

Here is the truth . I have never been banned , You and your handler like to play games like 14 yr old girls.  Was all that nut licking worth the 5 minutes I was not there. ? 

As far as spamming up the Unger room That is you and everyone knows that besides  you and your handler. 

So stop digging a deeper hole ,take your bi polar meds and breathe in breathe out, 

Or just go lick some more nuts ,Now I see why ev1 calls you Poops. 

Brown nosing loser.  

Please just be quiet now. You have embarrassed  yourself enough in now 2 forum pages.

Just now, redstripe said:

Here is the truth . I have never been banned , You and your handler like to play games like 14 yr old girls.  Was all that nut licking worth the 5 minutes I was not there. ? 

As far as spamming up the Unger room That is you and everyone knows that besides  you and your handler. 

So stop digging a deeper hole ,take your bi polar meds and breathe in breathe out, 

Or just go lick some more nuts ,Now I see why ev1 calls you Poops. 

Brown nosing loser.  

Please just be quiet now. You have embarrassed  yourself enough in now 2 forum pages.

:read