IAG

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO

you don't grope 8+ women, invite a group of male call boys to a midnight tour at the white house, you don't betray your country for your so-called New World Order, you don't create an occult secret society Skull & Bones to indoctrinate more people at Yale, and more importantly, you don't kill your president JFK.

let's not forget all the millions who perished in your stupid American military complex wars. FUCK OFF.

you are a fucking tool, why do you even talk to me? go die in a ditch

its good advice, you should heed it

LMAO

you don't grope 8+ women, invite a group of male call boys to a midnight tour at the white house, you don't betray your country for your so-called New World Order, you don't create an occult secret society Skull & Bones to indoctrinate more people at Yale, and more importantly, you don't kill your president JFK.

let's not forget all the millions who perished in your stupid American military complex wars. FUCK OFF.

you are a fucking tool, why do you even talk to me? go die in a ditch

Well that’s not very Christmas spirity.

Here you go IAG. Something in keeping with the spirit of the holiday.

"There are many things from which I might have derived good, by which I have not profited, I dare say."  "Christmas among the rest.  But I am sure I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round -- as a good time: a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time: the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow-passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys.  And therefore though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it!"