Brandon Lang Football 2015

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Anyone have Lang for MNF? He says the line is "off by 5 points".

He also shared this:

Well, of the 13 games on Sunday you had 10 dogs cover but unfortunately Dallas and their 4 turnovers weren't one of them. Wrong dog on the wrong day.

I am 3-3 this week but unfortunately the 3 losses were the bigger plays and that is just the way the week has gone.

This is my 9th season since the movie came out and I have had Septembers where I have come out on fire and Septembers where I came out cold.

And the years I have come out a bit cold I always find it and I always build it back up.

You saw me do it from March through June where I went on the tear of all tears and I will do it again.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Since I posted it, I will give credit where it is due. Lang hit tonight with the Seattle under.

Lang moved on to 45-48-4 for-380.75 "dimes" this year in baseball.

Not tracking his baseball, just posting.

Out of 11 picks this season' date=' Lang has selected Western Kentucky 3 times, already. Why?[/size']

Computer programs will commonly do this. I had access to asa.com in 2006 when they kept picking Northern Ill. which lost. ATS but looked good on paper. Computers are hard to measure drive, motivation rivalry, fan base, etc.

Guest ChrisHarvard

In the NFL, Brandon missed a huge 100 dime step out play with the Bengals OVER on Sunday to get him to 1-3.

MNF, Brandon hit with the Colts OVER for 50 dimes.

Mr Lang is now 2-3 for -164 "dimes" in NFL football.