Brandon Lang Football 2015

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Brandon is claiming he is on "50 dime run", going 3-1 last 4. :poke:

Tonight Mr. Lang has a 50 dime selection on Conn/USF UNDER.

The widely available number is now 43.5 so if this is close it'll be interesting to see if ole Langer tries to say he got in earlier in the week at 47 or 48.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I keep thinking about what I said a few pages back, that Lang isn't making these plays. 7-6? No freakin way. I think we need to take a long look at Budin's operation.

I totally get now why some guys don't want to fade Lang until he starts making videos again. He's made one video in like 4 or 5 months. And you know Brandon, the guy is pretty flamboyant. I cannot imagine for the life of me, if he is really still with Budin making these plays why is he not in any videos? Unless the real Brandon is on leave/suspension/vacation/separation, or whatever. If he signed a 10 year deal, we might not ever see the real Brandon, again.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Already, only in wk3 of football Lang had four games that he either won or lost in overtime. That's kind of astounding when you think about it. How often do your plays go in to overtime? It is rare for me. And yes, ideally you want to handicap a game that is not going to be that close where you need last second points to win.

Time to get a 3rd straight Monday night winner under my belt.

50 Dime Monday Money Move #3 In A Row

Week one I delivered the 50 dime winner on the Chargers and last week it was he 50 dime winner on the Eagles and Colts over the total.

Pretty darn confident I make it 3 in a row tonight.

As for the weekend, after turning her back on me the first few weeks of this football season, lady luck smiled on me bigtime.

Friday A 50 Dime Winner on Uconn/South Florida Under 43

Saturday A 100 Dime Winner on Arkansas St over Utah St

Sunday 100 Dime Winner On Seattle over Denver

It all adds up to +250 dimes of net profit the last 3 days and tonight with a 3rd straight Monday night 50 dime winner we post up a quick +300 dime 4-day run.

As I said all week long, a run was coming and yes, it took a little bit of luck to jump start it on Saturday and OT on Sunday but the run is here.

It started just like this from March through June where I went on the tear of all tears and I feel it's going to happen again.

So I say to you again: If you missed the March thru June run then do yourself a favor and don't miss this one. Just don't do it.

And this run continues with a 3rd straight Monday night winner.