Void to start over 2-23 TGF Team Shirt Round #1

Guest boatboatboat

When you study law, you follow rules and procedures literally.

In this case I did the same.

Don't hate the player, hate the contest moderator.

Boat - it's okay to say you fucked up. You never have said you've made a mistake. In this case you did.

Onward and upward

it clearly said TGF NAME and then TEAM NAME

i'm pretty sure the manateam and others don't really mind if the first round gets adjusted, whatever boat decides is fine by me

Nice job mike, only 2 teams including ours got it right and we're only up by a handful of questions.. GOOD FUCKING PICKING! I just came back home and I see this and figured well, we have it in the bag.. NOPE, even the teams that fukked up are only behind by a handful of question.. AWEFUL!!! :lol:lol

I too was a bit confused about this whole thing but, it made sense for both guys to pick since at the late stages, you can both take each sides strategically on games if you are up by a bit, and I discussed with MM and it seemed like we both had to make picks, but that's just us.

I feel if you have a question or wasn't certain of certain thing, could've messaged boat, but I'm only saying this cuz team Manatee is sitting in first place so I'm biased as hell. :mutley

Yeah, I had no idea. I don't get in a lot of these things but assumed each team had one set of plays.

Of course I asked to be sure and we never heard back. As a result Chick and I communicated and he put the plays in.

I'm not complaining though, if most understand that everyone on a team usually puts singular plays in then no need to punish the teams that did it right.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I just want to clear the air.... The video I made last night was 100% directed at b3, not at the teams involved in this contest.

b3 is my friend and so are all of you.

I was not trying to stir up trouble with the other 7 teams with my video. I am PG now, but I believe there were one or two expletives in the video, so I apologize to the family members that viewed it. This is a family forum.

As far as the 4 previous contests at EOG, I have no knowledge of how contests worked over there.

I am a TGF guy, EOG didn't really suit me although it was better than across the street.

I don't usually participate in contests. This was supposed to be fun and I was really looking forward to it. In my video and as Patrick Irish can attest, the rules were not clear.

I am not going to pull a bateman.

There is no animosity with the other posters/teams as far as myself and bimmer are concerned.

Hopefully, b3 will do the right thing.

Cool man, no need to apologize though CH, Boat has pretty thick skin. And I don't want to speak for Chick but you didn't piss us off, both of us thought it was one rep per team as well.

That doesn't mean we're right, just our perspective on the thing. Obviously we weren't aware that both of us were to put plays in. The team thing is what confused me.

That said whatever he does is good by me. I got in so I could do laundry a day later, nothing I'm going to lose sleep over.

Boat's a professional, he'll accommodate as many as he can. May not be 100% but it'll be close. The more feedback the better IMO.

Ok as part of bi winning I would like to state the following. I for one would never cheat, or compromise a contest whether a shirt, pizza, $1000 or bragging rights, I've erned my respect on the forums. I did however put our teams name in the tgf name category, my apologies. However, beyond that I made my picks the same as my partner, deems. As some of you can attest from sbg we are two very different ppl and both seem to still do well, round 1 I carried the weight round 2 he may carry it. Point is all in all neither of us did anything to piss anyone off deliberately. Gl to all

The fuckin king banger

Guest ChrisHarvard
Obviously we weren't aware that both of us were to put plays in. The team thing is what confused me.

Absolutely.

Bimmer actually referenced your question of who was to submit picks and your question went unanswered by b3.

It was only after the first round concluded, it was revealed that (3) teams were getting the short end of the stick.