Stocks going off a cliff

Brock Landers

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the market, are people better off financially today than 2 years ago?

Not the average person. Shelley Adelson yes.

The average person is better off than they were 10 years.

Two years ago people weren't losing their houses. 10 years ago they were. Make sense?

I think farmers are getting their asses kicked.

I think healthcare is as expensive as ever?

:lol

Axel Erikkk pretending to KNOW something again i see!

Hit the bars and airport and make yourself USEFUL AE!

He really is dumb as a stump. all he does is read headlines and hope to be the first to post about it here, then he'll brag about "being right". :lol

Beyond that, his magical ability to still be wrong is amazing.

I didn’t recall asking BR if we are better off now than 10 years ago, I asked about 2 years ago.

Reading is fundamental.

We're are not. Farmers getting ass kicked. Health Insurance cost much higher than two years ago. Dirtier air and water. National debt has exploded. Deficit is at a record high. Higher inflation than 2 years ago. Much more government corruption than 2 years ago. Never worse. Worldwide reputation taking a hit. Government crimes at the Southern border being committed like never before. Lawsuits against the President and DOJ at an all-time high.

Very obvious that over the last 2 years conditions are going south.

Oh yeah, America has an illegitimate President who is now being referred to as Individual-1 in a major criminal filing with his own Justice Department. Never before!

Anyone giving blame or credit to the president for the stock market should be forced to reveal what is in their portfolio.

The illegitimate President and Fishtard only take credit when the market is doing good.

There is a traitor in the White House. He is being referred to, as Individual-1.

The Feds just got a Russian agent to flip!